The Official COD4 9/3/2009 Thread

Ben

COD 4 Patch..!?!?!

Hey,
Today or yesterday there was a patch released on the PS3 for Cod 4, which fixed bugs and stopped ALL rapid fire.
From what I've heard you can't even fire fast with your finger!, It's that bad. Its been worked into the very roots of the game, meaning that cod mw2 will probably have the same thing. But it has only been released on the PS3 so far, but how long til its on the xbox?!?

Not Good.

DieselX5

Re: COD 4 Patch..!?!?!

Yes, there was a patch for the PS3. I got the game for both systems and when i started to play CoD4 with my rapid on the PS3 the guns r a bit slower, rapid dont work no more, the G3 is horrible now with this patch. But dont worry, it wont be long till someone figures it out and has a new rapid for it lol. :cool:

xX MITCH Xx

usually ps3 does updates on tuesdays and thursdays and xbox is only on thursdays so prbly will b an update this thursday 4 xbox and if they actually limit all the guns like the m1 grand on cod5 then there really isent anything u can do about it atleast i dnt think u can i could b wrng.

edgar

cod 4 -03/09/09 xbox 360 patch

new rapid fire patch. good and bad new.
rapid fire still works on cod 4 but is must slower.fast reload works, dint try yhe sniper mode but is very slow.

haVOC1787

TBH if they took and set all weapons automatic it would just cut out the rapid fire controllers. Obviosly they are retarded and still put single fire weapons in the game but tell us the rate they can be fired. My controller saves my finger from being so tired using a g3. I can shoot almost as fast without a mod. I have been mod block on waw without a mod. but whatever better news to use smg and jug lmao.

odingalt

Staff member
The Official COD4 9/3/2009 Live Patch Thread

Thanks to users reporting on the new patch. I've merged the threads together. We're about an hour or less away from posting a new COD4 rapidfire code (for both sleepers and duos), check back very soon. Fredrow and Scrubs are testing right now.

odingalt

Staff member
New rapidfire codes for the 9/3/2009 COD4 patch are available for download. It looks like the new COD4 firing cap is somewheres in the range of 10SPS, more or less.

G

So how is the modded controllers doing with the new patch update? Is the new code working can u post a video of the modded controller working since the patch

odingalt

Staff member
New vids up again. Use Double Tap perk and the new code on our downloads page to get faster than 10 SPS.

mavic

any info on how I should setup my controller and perks to have fast rapid fire on cod4? I used the preset and its slow... and not consistant... meaning it shoots a few bullets then a few more... kinda jittery... any help would be cool thanks.

I will try to use the "With double tap" setting tonight. with double tap on of course. this would be cool for hardcore but I like stopping power... again thank you for any help.

theblur1

I find using the double tap mode much better and more effective. trust me you shouldnt need stopping power with it on.