thinking of getting a Tyr's Hand, but got a question

tn102

I was thinking of getting a Tyr's Hand, but got a question about it. It says it is a dual-trigger rapidfire mod controller, but does it have a mode so it is only single trigger rapid fire? It most likely does, but I just wanna make sure that it does before I buy it.

Ben

Hi - By Dual Trigger it means that in certain modes (Halo 3 mode for example) Will have both triggers rapid fire. But in CoD modes and other modes - It will only be rapid fire on the right trigger and the left trigger will function normally.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any more Questions...

odingalt

Staff member
Actually quick correction, I am working on the Akimbo mode mode for the Tyr's Hand, which will allow you to shoot dual pistols but only have to pull the right trigger to do so. This will also result in dual firing rapidfiring on single-fire pistols like the USP .45's! Stay tuned. (this is the beauty of the Viking, I can write software updates like this and customers can get them right away for free)

Tyr's Hand still can't do everything that the Hammer and Raven can do but adding Akimbo Mod to the Tyr's Hand will certainly make COD MW2 a lot more fun!

tn102

odingalt said:
Actually quick correction, I am working on the Akimbo mode mode for the Tyr's Hand, which will allow you to shoot dual pistols but only have to pull the right trigger to do so. This will also result in dual firing rapidfiring on single-fire pistols like the USP .45's! Stay tuned. (this is the beauty of the Viking, I can write software updates like this and customers can get them right away for free)

Tyr's Hand still can't do everything that the Hammer and Raven can do but adding Akimbo Mod to the Tyr's Hand will certainly make COD MW2 a lot more fun!

True, but I just want a cheap modded controller, and it beats my requirments. I however got a Hammer instead, cuz I use the pnc alot, so i got that with the extra jack. I would like a Raven, but that is defanitly out of my price range.