This is the ultimate controller!

kristianz1

Hi. I am a new proud owner of the Odins Raven. It was about time the Norwegian Viking gets one :) . where its originally belongs ;) .

Well, some feedbacK:

This is just amazing! Comparing too other modz sites its superb and outclass the other. If you should buy controller from .......... (dont want to name any sites and advertise other controllers), you must have buyed minimum 1000 dollars, and more too come. Other sites have controller for each games which is about 100 dollar each. You now support 10 games and guess there will be more :D .

I buyed a controller 2 years ago from another site with rapid fire and fast reload, it worked until they capped the cod4. So about useless now. It costed me 170 dollars with shipping.

You guys are genius came out with this usb flash controller!

The only thing i miss is more action in the forums :D .

smrx8

Just got mines and not so happy at all,basically same speed as the evil controller

not sure if i didnt adjust it right but will check into it

odingalt

Staff member
All rapidfire controllers fire at about the same speed. The real limitation is in the game engine for each game that you play. Well except the superrr cheap ones off e-bay, those usually suck. But all the 'name brand' controllers are going to shoot at around the same speed. Just be sure to buy something with a user programmable mode so you can dial in your own speed if any new games come out.

About the only thing Viking has over other controllers is the USB programmability, and all the extra buttons it has wired up, leading to a bunch of glitches that can be done that you have to pay extra for from other mod shops. Evil charges about $169 for a fast reload controller. Viking Hammer at $119 does fast reload and a whole lot more, for a whole lot less money.