Thor's Hammer Led 4 Is Stuck On !

Mks x I aM MixX

on my hammer my player led 4 stays on,wont let me turn it of or change modes. i removed the battery and nothing,batterys are fresh still. i also tryed to put it in programming mode and it wont even let me. i had my mod for about 2 days worked fine 1st 6 hours then failed i really need help viking slacks when it comes to paid customers.

40_ounce

Try this, take the battery pack out hold sync and the guide button at the same time. Now put the battery pack in. Now you will be in programmer mode. Works for me I got this solution straight from Fredrow I had the same problem you're having.

Mks x I aM MixX

i did all that but nothing im mad tite lol and viking doesnt get back to me. for some reason my bottom lites wont go out and that led 4 stays on.. Frozen lol

Mks x I aM MixX

tryed what you said and nothing.. i tryed almost everything it wont even go into program mode.. that led 4 is just constantly on never goes off,wont event let me turn it off.. any way i can reach fredrow i need this problem fixed... or someone just help me out.. by the time someone gets to me my warrenty gonna be out and i just started my warrenty lol thats how long i been waiting for a reply.

40_ounce

Have you tried opening a support ticket? Go to the front page and click on the support button. heres a link http://viking360.com/support/
And here is fredrows homepage. http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/
It's really not that hard to get a hold of him or odingalt they post all over this website. I would also like to add that viking has the best customer service I have ever had to deal with. Try getting help from dell or the at&t or well really the list goes on and on. And remenber you have us the community to help.

IrishStyle

Have you tried holding A and tapping the sync button to see if that is the problem. Like I said in your other thread it sounds like a reload glitch is active.

Mks x I aM MixX

yea irish i tryed everything man..im loseing my mind trying everything. idk what else to do..thanks 40 for the info if you guys can still help me thanks. i also did submit a ticket but its been 3 days no reply yet.

40_ounce

I'm sorry i forgot to tell you to flash it again after you get it into programmer mode. Download the latest installer then install the primer hex and flash with a new custom hex file. Delete your old one and make a new hex file. Also make sure after you flash a hex hit the reboot button in hid.

Itz CHARLEY

all i can think if is that the viking chip is disconnected from the sync button. But hardware problems are somewhat rare so you should try everything before sending it in.

Mks x I aM MixX

I tryed Everything, Everything You Guys Said I Tryed Stuff Im Out Of Options..... Just Need Viking To Contact Me With My Ticket How Long Do They Take To Answer Tickets ?

odingalt

Staff member
Weeks. Years. Just kidding. It depends on the flow. Usually 24-48 hours, sometimes in 10 minutes if I am up at night working on hardware or software and hit send/receive on my e-mail which gives me a ticket status alert. My wife answers a lot of tickets during the day time when she's not assembling controllers. It's sort of random. You might send a ticket on a Wednesday and not aget a response until Friday, then again you might send a ticket on a Sunday afternoon when nobody should be working and get a response 30 minutes later lol