Thors Hammer

KennyErdmann

I have Thors Hammer/Sleeper. Is there a way to use the new Editor for this controller, or will i have too push another $200, for this new and improved equipment? If i have to put out money which i refuse to considering i already gave the company $140, is there a way i can get a perfect quckscope mode for the Thors Hammer, or any other mods other than "The Works".

v360Reflex

wow!... dude read the site before you jump to conclusion
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... cy-drivers
then download the Hex Editor! but if you want the "The Viking" then yes you have to buy i brand new Viking 360 Mod and that is a fair deal cuz... ITS A MACRO CONTROLLER :D and already no mod shop can do what the Odin's Raven can do but NOW no other Mod Shop can doo what "The Viking" can do!

odingalt

Staff member
KennyErdmann said:
I have Thors Hammer/Sleeper. Is there a way to use the new Editor for this controller, or will i have too push another $200, for this new and improved equipment? If i have to put out money which i refuse to considering i already gave the company $140, is there a way i can get a perfect quckscope mode for the Thors Hammer, or any other mods other than "The Works".

Perfect quickscope is already available for Thor's Hammer. There is a Hex editor for the Legacy hardware that offers more than the Legacy drivers.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1414

KennyErdmann

@ both of you

thank you two for the help, i understand viking is a great controller and have been through the website, again and again, i just couldnt seem to have found what you found, i appreciate it though.

odingalt

Staff member
Don't blame you, everything is a bit hard to find now with the new layout, the forums need a little TLC to re-organize everything. In fact I don't see the hex editor linked on our Legacy driver downloads page on the new website, need to add that! And to add to the confusion half the links in the forums are corrupt right now after our database got corrupted when we moved the forums from viking360.com to vikingforums.com

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Don't blame you, everything is a bit hard to find now with the new layout, the forums need a little TLC to re-organize everything. In fact I don't see the hex editor linked on our Legacy driver downloads page on the new website, need to add that! And to add to the confusion half the links in the forums are corrupt right now after our database got corrupted when we moved the forums from viking360.com to vikingforums.com
If you need any specific files untill E fixes this pm me. I have EVERY driver backed up. :)

KennyErdmann

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
odingalt said:
If you need any specific files untill E fixes this pm me. I have EVERY driver backed up. :)

Thank you guys, its nice to know that the people on this are actually helpful! and also i couldnt find the hex editor download link and i still cant seem to find it haha but if someone knows where it is could they tell me? Thanks

obo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZEUVW24H
that's the link to the hex editor i just uploaded.
I'm pretty sure he needs the primer though, in order to use the hex editor... So if anybody could upload that for the hammer that would be great. I only have it for the raven :(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
I'm pretty sure he needs the primer though, in order to use the hex editor... So if anybody could upload that for the hammer that would be great. I only have it for the raven :(
Don't use that....go to my post in "official software releases" I fixed the download it's the files directly from my pc

KennyErdmann

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:
Don't use that....go to my post in "official software releases" I fixed the download it's the files directly from my pc

thanks m1a1, i finally got it working

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

KennyErdmann said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:

thanks m1a1, i finally got it working
no problem. if you need any specific file PM me.i will get you the specific driver/hex editor.

KennyErdmann

what files are available? i know the quickscope one, but which other ones are there? or is there a forum with all of them listed?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

KennyErdmann said:
what files are available? i know the quickscope one, but which other ones are there? or is there a forum with all of them listed?
I.E game specific drivers. i dont think you want/need any of the older preset editors.