tiger woods 13

Storm

Tiger Woods 2013

I was wondering if anyone could create a macro of a perfect swing in Tiger Woods 2013. I think that it would be hitting that **** ball a lot eaiser than I have been able to do so.

Liason

Assign to Tac Switch.

View attachment TIGER BLOOD.vks
View attachment DRIVER OVERSWING+FAST FINAL.vkm
View attachment 60 DEGREE TESTER.vkm
View attachment PWEDGE PERFECT+PERFECT.vkm

TIGER BLOOD macro has all three + Ball Spin + two putting [10 & 25 feet] macros.

Driver was made using the EA Pro Series Driver, the one w/92 power. In my bag I have the 8.5 degree.

Wedges were made using the Hammerhead Prototype Series.

These macro's were made using Amateur difficulty.

The driver macro was tricky to make and its to the best of my ability. If you notice in the editor I had to pull down the left stick events slightly to the right. Reason being is the game doesn't recognize a straight down left toggle event as straight down. Actually pulls left. Either its part of the coding of the game or a glitch in the editor. Overswing goes to like 95%. Fast will be almost always 100%.

The 60 degree tester macro shoots Perfect/Perfect as well as the PWedge. They hit P/P for most of the other clubs with a slight variance on the Overswing. The closer you are to the hole the more overswing you'll get. If your close you should free swing, see why at paragraph under stats. I made these macro's to work at max distance. The speed is almost always Perfect on other clubs. If you want to hit P/P with the driver, this is your macro.

During offline game play; if your not sure on which macro to use for other clubs, just push in left toggle to do a practice swing to find the proper macro. During online gameplay you can't practice swing, so mental notes are in order...

KEY:
DRIVER - RED
PWEDGE - BLUE
60 DEGREE - GREEN

GREEN: 4-7 Irons, Woods, Hybrid 2, 52 Degree.
BLUE: 9 Iron, 56 Degree, and 60 Degree at shorter distances.

It should be noted that these were made using a maxed out character. My stats are as follows:

Power: 100
Accuracy: 100
Workability: 48
Spin: 100
Recovery: 62
Putting: 100

Funny thing about these macros is when you putt or shoot any other shot everything shoots straight unless you really try to off-shoot them. Ghost in the machine or something lol. Maybe the staff can explain it.

Test them out and let me know how they work! Hopefully they find their way to the Macro Library.

Attachments

• TIGER BLOOD.vks
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Liason

Didn't see this in the Sports section so I made another and linked this thread to it.

Last edited:

Storm

Liason,

Sorry that I have not gotten back to you on this earlier. I have tried out you setup and I think that it works beautifully. I created a new character and tried it with 35 across the board and I was having the same drives as the pros. If anyone else wants to take the setup for a whirl and give it a go that would be great as well. I am using the basic clubs that you can get with this and I am still hitting for the most part under four par on the courses. You did a great job on this and I am appreciative of the work you put into this Liason. Thank you
Respectfully,
Storm

Storm

Tiger Woods 2013 Update on Macros

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give you all more information about the macros you can download for Tiger Woods 2013. I have tested these out pretty extensively and this is what I have to say about them now.

If you are going to develop a brand new character then use these macros on all of the amateur settings. If you try to use the expert swing before your character has the abilities to shoot accurately then you will have a wee bit of trouble controlling the ball not to mention swinging the club.

Right now I have a character that has 100 power, 100 accuracy, 100 putting 85 for recovery, 85 workability and 35 ball spin. On 99% of my drives (unless the course doesn't allow for it) I will hit the ball 300+ yards.

For those of you that want to play on the Tournament Pro, Pro settings these macros are not setup for that. The swing mechanics are off enough for your player to swing jerky and the ball not to play as you would like it to.

If anyone else wants to setup the macros for the expert side of the house I say go for it and I will test them out if need be.