trace lines

xNoob

i was wondering instead of soldering the wires on the board if i could solder them in the holes.

Fredrow

xNoob said:
i was wondering instead of soldering the wires on the board if i could solder them in the holes.

If your talking about the VIA holes, which all 4 are located right by the start button....Then the answer is yes.....But you are still going to have to scrape away the solder mask....... I have been using 200 grit sandpaper to remove the solder mask (which is the green stuff covering the traces and the VIA holes)

Fredrow

I have used both of those techniques too, but I'm tell you just give the 200 grit sandpaper a try.....you will love it.......

xNoob

ok so i seen on the forums the lines are just for the buttons to do the glitchs and i dont want that all i want is rapid fire how do i do that. plus when i try to program my controller it will to boot mode but when i release the sync button it go's out of it?

xNoob

k like i said above rapid fire is all i want the snyc button dont want to work i tried to ground it everything was sutup like it says to and it still wouldnt work. so heres what i want to do i want to use the tac button to program. how can i do this and how should i hook every thing up and im using the 3.5 jack and i dont have a 4th led.i was lazy and let someone else do it for me and they messed it up long ago. any help would be great.

Fredrow

Are you connecting to the right spot on the SYNC button? Also there is a place on the bottom side of the board that you can connect to. I'm at school right now
so I cant post a pic of it, but I will post a pic of where the spot is tonight when I get home.

odingalt

Staff member
Did you get it solved / find the diagrams and the 120 meg manual on the downloads page?