Turbo Knife MW2

NYjetsNY1

They have all been patched! In the new patch.

GOOD NEWS: I have found out how to fix the turbo knives and am working on it now. So far 100% the turbo knife works that I just created. I have to edit test and release.

I hope to get these done by sunday.

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
How is the macro getting along?

I have made:

2 versions of each macro.

All V10.0

Turbo Riot
FAST turbo (intervention, tac knife, akimbo usp, etc)
MED turbo (sub-machine guns and some others)
SLOW turbo (FAL and such)
SLOWEST turbo (RPK and the likes of that)

2 of each, one for B/Tac, one for RS/tac.

Press once to start turbo-knifing rapidly. Press again to cease turboknifing.

Uploading to library within 2 hours.

WetterThanWater

NYjetsNY1 said:

When I download your macro, could I change the loop settings to "Loop until button is released then finish playing out the macro one more time" ? Will it still work the same as before?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

When I download your macro, could I change the loop settings to "Loop until button is released then finish playing out the macro one more time" ? Will it still work the same as before?

Yes you can, but only if you use it on the tac switch. I changed to loop forever because it was not working any other way on the RS/B button, and I only need 10 total macros instead of like 15 this way.

WetterThanWater

Oh, I use it on a tac anyways, so thats good news for me :D Ill just make a copy of each of them with the different loop settings for myself.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Oh, I use it on a tac anyways, so thats good news for me :D Ill just make a copy of each of them with the different loop settings for myself.

Yep, I just preferred it this way. I may be able in the future to change the loop settings if people complain about the macros via forums, otherwise I'll just leave it.