Turbo knife

bonefisher

Here are some TURBO KNIVES! For Default and Tactical users!

Attachments

• TURBO KNIFE BO2 LB.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 9
  • TURBO KNIFE BO2 LB TAC (DEFAULT).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 12
  • TURBO KNIFE BO2 LB TAC (TACTICAL).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 8

bonefisher

Here are the other half! Read comments in editor on how using them!

Attachments

• TURBO KNIFE BO2 RB.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 7
  • TURBO KNIFE BO2 RB TAC (DEFAULT).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 8
  • TURBO KNIFE BO2 RB TAC (TACTICAL).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 5

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
you got any turbo knife that can be assigned to a tac switch
Just go to game specific macro chat in the BO2 forum and go to Moddingbros sticky thread and at the bottom of pg#1 u will see my BO2 media folders. In my media folders I have every turbo knife setup possible for this game. Whatever setup or class u run I have a turbo knife macro tailored around it. Just choose the one that best suites your setups. There tac and Rt ready. Tac method u can hold for repetitive knifing. If u assign it to your stock melee i included a led countdown to indicate when to knife again for the fastest repeitve knifing. Check them out and let me know how they work for u. I haven't updated my files in like six months but there are still really bad *** macros in there. If your looking for turbo knives this will be the place to find them!

Last edited:

crimekilla

thanks, got this controller around xmass last year used for a month or so got busy and just picked it back up. lost all that i had on it and trying to sort throught he mountain stuff is crazy. i had your file downloaded then. about to check it now. if i remember even back then it was packed to the point was not sure what was the latest and best to use.

all i really like to run is an auto sprint on LS, a knife on my right underside/top tac button, a rapid fal with aim on my RT, and i just tried out teh auto aim on my LT jury still out on it. cant find a good rapid+aim for fal or sms . see if i can find it in yout files. lol

bonefisher

Just go to game specific macro chat in the BO2 forum and go to Moddingbros sticky thread and at the bottom of pg#1 u will see my BO2 media folders. In my media folders I have every turbo knife setup possible for this game. Whatever setup or class u run I have a turbo knife macro tailored around it. Just choose the one that best suites your setups. There tac and Rt ready. Tac method u can hold for repetitive knifing. If u assign it to your stock melee i included a led countdown to indicate when to knife again for the fastest repeitve knifing. Check them out and let me know how they work for u. I haven't updated my files in like six months but there are still really bad *** macros in there. If your looking for turbo knives this will be the place to find them!
Your repetitive knifing was not working for me that is why I made these!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Your repetitive knifing was not working for me that is why I made these!
I'll have to find time and gut apart my media folder. When I was active in the forums I was updating my media folder frequently and I think a lot of my files got corrupted. I do know that the turbo knife trimmings are different for every class of weapon and certain perks affect the way the macros are played out. I had something like 30 differs t turbo knives for every class perk and setup even for RB and LB method. If I ever get a computer or time to update my media folder I'm sure they will still serve good use. I put a lot of work into all of them it sucks to hear that a lot of my macros are not working right. I here a lot of my macros have been bugging out and all I can think of is the last time I updated my media free which was like six months ago that a lot of my files must have got corrupted!. To bad oh well like I said if I can get one solid day to ho through my folder I'm sure I can eliminate a lot of obsolete or junk macros and fix the solid good ones. I was real proud of my turbo knives as well when they were working right that's why I made so many so no matter what class setup or perk u ran u would be covered! I'll try my hand at it soon and get them working right again!!!!! : )

crimekilla

The one that says tac on the end is the ones you are looking for tac button either if you are a default or tactical user!

maybe wrong terminology, i use default want the knife to go on the small round button on the underside of the controller right side top rather then on any of the conventional buttons on teh controller

bonefisher

That media fire was always a pain to even get into also! Sometimes I would have to X out then try again just to get in the folder!

bonefisher

maybe wrong terminology, i use default want the knife to go on the small round button on the underside of the controller right side top rather then on any of the conventional buttons on teh controller
You can use Turbo Knife BO2 LB Tac( default) or turbo knife bo2 RB tac(default) the LB is used with concussion, emp, flashbang to work and the RB on is used with Semtex to work! Both of them you can put on a tactical button!

bonefisher

Brian found some knives off of my old sets that I haven't looked at in a while which were the originals and they work great! I remember going to media folder and downloading a whole bunch and maybe they are corrupted or something! Anyway I have found your knives in case something is wrong with all of them!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Brian found some knives off of my old sets that I haven't looked at in a while which were the originals and they work great! I remember going to media folder and downloading a whole bunch and maybe they are corrupted or something! Anyway I have found your knives in case something is wrong with all of them!
I have come to the conclusion that I will be erasing every macro I have ever made. I have way too much clutter and I'm just going to start from scratch!

Before I would just pump macros out in the masses and for the most part they were all good but now that I'm not as active in the forums I will be taking my time on my macro builds and basically be doing what I want to do for myself!

This doesn't mean that I won't be sharing my macros with everyone, I just won't be producing out mass macros. Ill just share the ones I feel are perfect, basically ones that will stand the test of time.

I have some aces up my sleeve and I've had a lot of time to think about what steps I want take and at the moment I will be concentrating on more retro classics like MW, MW2, BO, & WAW. I've been experimenting on some new stuff and when I get a big enough inventory I'll share all my creations at once.

Today I will post some new concepts on modern macros I feel people will like. I just made a trip to my parents house and I will be uploading some new macros here shortly as a little teaser of things to come.

I miss making macros and this time I will be doing it right and on my terms for myself! I also feel that people are getting back into the clasics so my goal is to share my new concepts on older games. There will be good stuff i promiss everyone this : )

Last edited:

bonefisher

I have come to the conclusion that I will be erasing every macro I have ever made. I have way too much clutter and I'm just going to start from scratch!

Before I would just pump macros out in the masses and for the most part they were all good but now that I'm not as active in the forums I will be taking my time on my macro builds and basically be doing what I want to do for myself!

This doesn't mean that I won't be sharing my macros with everyone, I just won't be producing out mass macros. Ill just share the ones I feel are perfect, basically ones that will stand the test of time.

I have some aces up my sleeve and I've had a lot of time to think about what steps I want take and at the moment I will be concentrating on more retro classics like MW, MW2, BO, & WAW. I've been experimenting on some new stuff and when I get a big enough inventory I'll share all my creations at once.

Today I will post some new concepts on modern macros I feel people will like. I just made a trip to my parents house and I will be uploading some new macros here shortly as a little teaser of things to come.

I miss making macros and this time I will be doing it right and on my terms for myself! I also feel that people are getting back into the clasics so my goal is to share my new concepts on older games. There will be good stuff i promiss everyone this : )
I have done it myself also in which there is a need to start massive clean-up to my files because a lot of test one's get in the way! Which work but are not the fine tuned machines but kinda hard with different connections out there to make perfect without a whole bunch of people testing! I think of doing a couple of day hold before releasing to anyone because of different lags at different times of the day! To give it a real test! It's all good Brian keep pumping them out! Remember they patch all the time so what is great now might not be in 6 months! Gotta love it! LOL