Turbo shields

bonefisher

For Defaults users! Tap fast as you can! For Shield! The turbo shield bo2 LB or RB is assigned to the RS or the B button! The turbo shield Bo2 LB or RB tac is assigned to a tactical button! LB method use concussion, emp, flashbang and the RB method use Semtex with that!

Attachments

• TURBO SHIELD BO2 LB.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 10
  • TURBO SHIELD BO2 RB TAC (DEFAULT).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 8
  • TURBO SHIELD BO2 LB TAC (DEFAULT).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 11
  • TURBO SHIELD BO2 RB.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:

bonefisher

For Tactical Users! Tap fast as you can!

Attachments

• TURBO SHIELD BO2 LB TAC (TACTICAL).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 4
  • TURBO SHIELD BO2 LB.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 1
  • TURBO SHIELD BO2 RB TAC (TACTICAL).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3
  • TURBO SHIELD BO2 RB.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3

bonefisher

Secret: These turbo shields also used as turbo knives which are the fastest that I've seen yet! Tap away and see the response time!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice I tried my hand at the turbo riots when BO2 came out with not very much success. I liked your (LB)-(RB)/ Y trimming on your turbo knives so I made all the ones I posted with your Timings. I just had to figure out when the kife sequences ran their courses for the repetitive knifing. I. Just can't believe I dident think about adding a B or RS cancler longer ago. Its so frustrating when u panic and melee to fast and glitch out! I'm sure u used a B-RS cancler on these riot shields? I'll recently check them out on Friday when I get off work! So theses can also work for any settings with or w/o FH perks and for knives for every weapon with or w/o FH perk? I have to ask because I can't look at the files as I'm on a cell phone and have no computer access. I must say I'm actually stoked on this I love owning people with riot. K nothing ****es people off more than getting in a battle with a riot sheilder right! Anyway good work man I'll check them out this weekend!!!!

bonefisher

I didn't put a RS or B canceler on it but extra YY cancel that does the same up to the timing for you to push it again! Which I tap pretty fast and it doesn't glitch out!

bonefisher

I haven't tried the shields without fast hands but have tried the knife without it and works great! I'm bad for not checking all the possible combinations which I will practice to do in the future!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Here is some awesome sets for Riot Shields! Have four pages of each Default Users and Tactical Users setups! Enjoy! Give a little practice before playing online to get use to what everything does! READ comments to set classes up! Some use concussion which you'll notice LB in the comment or RB- Semtex for setup to work correctly! I used Tac-45's and Five/Seven's akimbo's but change out for what you like! Have fun you'll love this!

Attachments

• Default User Riot Shield Play.vks
    48.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Tactical Users Riot Shield Play.vks
    48.9 KB · Views: 3

bonefisher

These are in the vks up above!. Some quick swap shield to strafing and even jumping within the swap! Blow there minds with these macro's!

Attachments

• GUN SWITCHER LB-LS TAC BO2.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 1
  • GUN SWITCHER LB-LSJ TAC BO2.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 1
  • GUN SWITCHER LB-RS TAC BO2.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 2
  • GUN SWITCHER LB BO2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 1
  • GUN SWITCHER LB-RSJ TAC BO2.vkm

bonefisher

Take a look at the Riot Shield Play vks file for a great setup and understanding!

Make sure to read comments!

Attachments

• GUN SWITCHER RB BO2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3
  • GUN SWITCHER RB-LS TAC BO2.vkm
  • GUN SWITCHER RB-LSJ TAC BO2.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 2
  • GUN SWITCHER LB-RS TAC BO2.vkm
  • GUN SWITCHER RB-RSJ TAC BO2.vkm

bonefisher

Classes that I used with these are......Lightweight, Scavenger and Fast Hands, Extreme Conditioning with C4 and Concussion! Flat Jacket, Scavenger and Fast Hands, Tactical Mask with Shock charge and Semtex! Have Fun!

Attachments

• GUN SWITCHER LB TAC BO2.vkm
  • GUN SWITCHER RB TAC BO2.vkm
  • C4 TOSS .7.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 5
  • KNIFE BO2 LB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 3
  • KNIFE BO2 RB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 2

bonefisher

Here are things to add to shield play!

Attachments

• GUN SWITCHER LB-JumpSwapDrop TAC BO2.vkm
  • GUN SWITCHER LB-SwapDrop TAC BO2.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 1
  • GUN SWITCHER RB-JumpSwapDrop TAC BO2.vkm
  • GUN SWITCHER RB-SWAPDROP TAC BO2.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 1
yo bone just wanted to let you know the turbo shield default first macro u linked is sweet as hell for dsr trickshotting with fast hands and shock charge...