[TUTORIALS] Including Making Your Own Fast Reload / Anti-Recoil

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Heres a little tutorial that I put together for you guys so you can make your own fast reload macro. [video=youtube;-cH_k8-pNX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cH_k8-pNX8&list=UUm_CnAGGuHjhpi0gh-Gps2A&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

[video=youtube;xzA-Smo4cP8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzA-Smo4cP8[/video]

[video=youtube;sZyp5yE8-T4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZyp5yE8-T4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;NaS0A0K2Z58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaS0A0K2Z58&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I have been so busy with the Ragnarok projects that I forgot how awesome the macro controller was lol. Everytime I see somebody with the macro in action creating something new it makes me so happy that you guys are getting so much use out of the macro controllers. I created it so you wouldn't have to wait for me to put out software updates!

What's hilarious is I am getting flooded with driver requests already for Ragnarok. I wish people would just buy the macro lol. It's too hard to explain the system. I wish we could find some way to make the macro easier for 100% of the people to understand, but other than some UI enhancements I'm not sure what else we could do to it.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I have been so busy with the Ragnarok projects that I forgot how awesome the macro controller was lol. Everytime I see somebody with the macro in action creating something new it makes me so happy that you guys are getting so much use out of the macro controllers. I created it so you wouldn't have to wait for me to put out software updates!

What's hilarious is I am getting flooded with driver requests already for Ragnarok. I wish people would just buy the macro lol. It's too hard to explain the system. I wish we could find some way to make the macro easier for 100% of the people to understand, but other than some UI enhancements I'm not sure what else we could do to it.

Yeah the macro controller is an amazing controller Im thankful you made it but the people that are less tech savvy have no clue what they are doing. My uncle bought a macro and uses it but has no clue how to do anything except flash macros to his controller. Im glad I bought this controller and could bring all these macros to the library. The only way you could make the macro easier besides changing the UI to something super simple would be have a video series thats very in depth. I might to a walk through of the software just to get the unfamiliar people familiar with the software. Maybe that will solve some of the confusion I see on the forums sometimes.

NYjetsNY1

Heres a little tutorial that I put together for you guys so you can make your own fast reload macro. [video=youtube;-cH_k8-pNX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cH_k8-pNX8&list=UUm_CnAGGuHjhpi0gh-Gps2A&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Exactly why you are of "Useful Poster" status! You deserve it!
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The macro controller is just too hard. No one understands anything but to put macros on their controller. Most people don't even understand that!

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I'm one of the most technologically savy people I know. Everybody that I know comes to me if they have a question about something with their computer or how to do something, why something electronic isn't working, etc. and I can almost always give them a correct answer or help them fix it. For some reason when I see this software in action though I feel like I'd be puzzled if I tried to use it if I had a macro controller. It's probably just because it would be new to me and you have to get to understand how it works and learn from experience and messin around with it but yeah, I feel like it's a lot more complicated than other software but maybe it's just me. I'm probably wrong since everybody else has no problems really with it and can use it up to it's full abilities like MJ23KB24 does in the video.

and odin I feel like everybody is already asking for the driver partially because they're a little bit greedy and want more for their money than they already got, or because they wanted it to do more???? idk, i myself as a purchaser can see a bunch of things that could be done with new drivers and software updates that would be awesome but for the time being once I get my ragnarok i'm just going to get all the settings perfect for how i play and just use it for it's tons and tons of capabilities it already has lol

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback I will be doing a series on this. I will do the simple (but yet very mixed up) anti recoil tutorial along with just the basics in the software. I might throw in a rapid fire tutorial since thats kind of my thing but that ones really hard to explain.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
That would be great although once I upload a few more tutorials I might get the sticky. Those tutorials will be coming soon just been busy with the holidays.

THExGrnArr0wx

ok kool. mind i f i add you on xbl?? you seem really cool and i could ask you for help when i need on controller or for jtag xbox. i might purchase one from matt.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
ok kool. mind i f i add you on xbl?? you seem really cool and i could ask you for help when i need on controller or for jtag xbox. i might purchase one from matt.

Go ahead man Im online a lot its the first gamer tag in my signature the name in blue. I am always willing to help plus talking about some other modded services and junk isnt like on here for good reason so go ahead and Ill help you to the best of my ability.