Tyr`s Hand or Macro

Empire

Hello guys,

first of all I would like to say that I`m from Germany and my english grammar is not so good. My last english lesson is more than 15 years ago, so excuse me.

Now I have some questions befor I buy a mod Viking controller. I hope somebody can help me out.

I`m manly looking for Rapidfire, Fasterreloads, Jitter, Quickscope, Dropshot, Quick Aim etc. Can the Tyr`s hand do those typ of things? The videos posted didn`t exactly help me out.
I saw that there are a lot of different modes for the rapidfire controllers.
I don´t really need the six extra buttons, only for switching between the modes. I want to shoot with RT, not with the extra buttons.

Is the Tyr`s hand the same as thor`s Hammer or Odin`s Raven?(customization software only shows them)

How does the Dropshoot works? I know, i can only use LT and RT with Tyr`s Hand.
When i press RT, I will drop down and shoot (with Rapidfire)? When I aiming with LT, I will not drop?
Because of aiming and shooting behind a barrier.

Maybe someone have a new tutorial video from the Tyr`s hand?

So what can I do with Tyr`s hand and what with the Macro (What can I program to the extra buttons (Switch between the modes))?
And what is with the controller wich will released in fall?

I`m really sorry for asking so much. I just want to make the right investment ( Shipping to germany cost`s more than a Tyr`s Hand ) and if this is the wrong section, I apologize.

I hope some of my questions can be answered. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

NYjetsNY1

The Tyr's hand is only for rapid-fire! The macro controller is for all games, 100% all games. It can do anything you requested above.

Anything at all. You name it, it can do it. If you want this on the macro controller: "When i press RT, I will drop down and shoot (with Rapidfire)? When I aiming with LT, I will not drop?"

You can do that on the macro, or not if you do not want to. But on the Tyr's hand, ALL you can do is rapid-fire, NOTHING else.

"(What can I program to the extra buttons (Switch between the modes))?"

Yes, you switch between pages on the macro controller. You can have 16 pages that do whatever you want, you decide.

"And what is with the controller wich will released in fall?"

That will be a controller that is like the Ragnarok PS3 controller, but for xbox 360. The Ragnarok is found here: http://www.vikingdigital.com/modded-controllers/ps3-modded-controllers.html/

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I certainly suggest you buy a macro controller over a tyrs hand. The macros are certainly something special and theres nothing like it of its kind

IrishStyle

I would suggest getting what you can afford. The macros is supposed to be far superior than the Raven for example, but the legacy will still get the job done.