Tyr's editing help! Please!

Goody2013

I got my preset saved and everything that i want customized done but whenever i pull up the viking360 software to apply it, it doesn't recognize that my controller is plugged in to my computer through my plug-and-play. Very frustrated and don't understand why its not working!

Goody2013

I looked at how to put it into bootloader mode and whenever i hold down the start button it just turns on the controller. Even when my xbox is off it just flashed around like its trying to sync but the 1 and 4 slots don't stick it says they should. Ridiculous, I want to change it up!

odingalt

Staff member
Goody,

You don't hold down the START button when programming a Tyr's Hand. Are you sure you have the Tyr's Hand? Check out the video that new york jets posted above, it shows perfectly how to put a Tyr's Hand into programming mode, even though the video was made for a Thor's Hammer, it's the same exact process. You'll see player 3 and player 4 LED's stop flashing when it's in programming mode.

NYjetsNY1

Yes do you have any tac switches on the controller? If so we are on different worlds here.

If you have 6 tac switches on the controller, you have a macro controller. Do not do what I said above. Please do not try doing anything until we know what controller you have. Do you have a macro or a tyr's hand??

Fredrow

Yes do you have any tac switches on the controller? If so we are on different worlds here.

If you have 6 tac switches on the controller, you have a macro controller. Do not do what I said above. Please do not try doing anything until we know what controller you have. Do you have a macro or a tyr's hand??

[h=2]"Tyr's editing help! Please!" [/h]

Fredrow

ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR CONTROLLER DOES NOT HAVE ANY TAC SWITCHES. IF IT DOES, IGNORE THE BELOW AND POST THAT YOU HAVE TAC SWITCHES. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS IF YOU HAVE TAC SWITCHES.

I know that V360 doesn't want my help here around these forums but I gotta step in here to give this struggling customer the correct answer.

Goody here is what you need to do,
1: Pick up your controller and make sure that the PnC cable is NOT plugged in
2: While pressing/holding down the SYNC button press the middle guid button at the same time. Once you that LED's 3+4 stay solid then your in programming mode.
3: Now plug in the PnC cable to your PC and then connect your controller
4: Flash your preset
MAKE SURE IT IS NOT anything .vkm / .vks. Do not touch anything macro related - only rapid-fire software found here. http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/legacy-drivers

Again, ignore everything above if you have tac switches and post below if you do.

Last edited by a moderator: