Tyrs hand hex help..

Zakkybeanz

Ok so ive never programmed controller on computer yet and was wondering what is akimbo and how do i use also in the software for cod which is better to use 3 round or 5 round burst? the last thing to turn controller on in boot mode i hit start to power on or no and also after ive finished programming i just simply unplug or do i need to hit any buttons before doing so to make sure my stuff is saved on controller? I tried looking for a video that would be very specific for programming but only found one for other models, thanks!

Agent

Akimbo mode allows you to fire dual weapons simultaneously. 5 round vs 3 round burst is personal preference, I think 5 is better as your more likely to get a kill. To flash a controller you hold the sync button and turn the controller on and then just do as the software instructs you to.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I would personally say 3 round is better for the FAL on MW2 when you're using stopping power, and for the MK14 on MW3, because both of these guns are two hits accross the map. I would use 5 round for BO, because the M14 and FAL in BO need 3 hits a lot of the time.

Zakkybeanz

ok thanks guys im going to attempt to program now i just wanna change some of the modes around so i dont have to scroll through so much when in game i didnt like this controller but i think its mainly because i dont know how to fully use so any advice would be awesome ive had all the turbos but want this one to be my favorite i also play gta alot what are good speeds for cod?

40_ounce

I like the COD default speeds. Anything faster and it will depend on the gun and internet connection you have.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes you can try the MW2 "without doubletap perk" mode or just use the Black Ops mode actually.