Tyr's Hand Q's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigram08

Can you add halo reach dmr speeds and gears of war active relaod for the tyr's hand in the legacy software? (Does the controller allow you to have these modes or is it only the thors hammer). Because the video was very confusing when watching it. It sticked on Odins raven when I later realized it. Why click on a Tyr's hand link and then when odin raven video shows up i think its actually tyr's hand. My dispute is not over odin raven and tyr's hand ability and speeds but my dispute is the fact that i ordered based on thinking that tyr's hand could do all of the futures in that one specific video. I didn't realize it was odins raven. But i did know that they were similar. I just did not know i was watching that video. I thought tyr's hand worked also. Now pending answer to this topic, I'm most likely going to have to send it back.

Agent

There is currently a rapid fire speed for Halo 3 ODST in the Legacy Software, the Tyr's Hand does not support active reload.

odingalt

Staff member
If you need more features you'll have to look at one of our other products, the Tyr's Hand is not physically connected to any of the buttons needed to perform these mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.