Tyrs Hand

jjabw

I may be purchasing one soon but i have a few questions from things i've heard?

can the guns - M16 and Famas ( 3 rnd burst guns) be used with it?
can i use Turtle beach headphones with it (x1)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It still technicaly works with the 3 round burst guns. Jitter does not work, but it does work to shoot as fast as possible without having to press the trigger again and again for another burst.

Paul

What PS3 said. The Tyr's Hand runs on a matrix board, so it's impossible to solder to some of the buttons.

Gezilla

You should have no problem with your headset at all even with out the 3.35 jack the usb plugs into the top of your controller in the PNC port so headsets are left unaffected hope this helped solve that problem!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ben

Yes you can use those guns with it, if you are talking about "Jitter Mode" that isn't available on the Tyr's Hand due to the way they wire the chips in the controllers.

You are also able to use your Turtle beach with it as if it was a normal controller!

Paul said:
What PS3 said. The Tyr's Hand runs on a matrix board, so it's impossible to solder to some of the buttons.

Correction.. They are now on CG2 Boards, like the Hammer and Raven ;)

Paul

Ben. said:
Yes you can use those guns with it, if you are talking about "Jitter Mode" that isn't available on the Tyr's Hand due to the way they wire the chips in the controllers.

You are also able to use your Turtle beach with it as if it was a normal controller!

Paul said:

Correction.. They are now on CG2 Boards, like the Hammer and Raven ;)

Okay, well how should I of known that? o_O

I wasn't trying to bash you, most people didn't know that.. :)