Unable to switch modes or turn mod off.

alex

so i just got my new controller last Wednesday. i read every sticky, watched very instruction video and downloaded the driver for my tyr's hand. But yesterday something went wrong. when i turned my controller on and tried to switch modes i couldn't switch modes, when i tapped the sync button instead of switching modes on the player 4 LED, the player 3 LED turned on, i than have to go through the modes on the player 3 LED and turned the player 3 LED off. When i try to turn the player 4 LED mod off. when i hold down left trigger and tap sync i cant turn it off.

what should i do? i already tryed the driver and the method in the sticky that is titled "PLEASE READ".

all help is appreciated. :D

IrishStyle

alex said:
so i just got my new controller last Wednesday. i read every sticky, watched very instruction video and downloaded the driver for my tyr's hand. But yesterday something went wrong. when i turned my controller on and tried to switch modes i couldn't switch modes, when i tapped the sync button instead of switching modes on the player 4 LED, the player 3 LED turned on, i than have to go through the modes on the player 3 LED and turned the player 3 LED off. When i try to turn the player 4 LED mod off. when i hold down left trigger and tap sync i cant turn it off.

what should i do? i already tryed the driver and the method in the sticky that is titled "PLEASE READ".

all help is appreciated. :D

Are you sure you are using a TYR's hand driver? Also try ereasing the chip the reprogramming, but this time check the Allow Word Config box. That might solve your problem.