unlimited noob tube and fully auto....wtf!?!?

Adecker

Ok so i get into a game. The entire match is loaded with like 20 players and EVERYONE WAS JUST BLOWING NOOB TUBES AROUND! WTF?!?! :eek: :eek: What was happing? Modded controllers or X-Boxes????? :x :x

kristianz1

I was in a match yesterday with unlimited ammo...dont know how that happened. But i did a search and it is hackers.....its happened after they patched the javelin glitch. Inifinity ward is aware of this and will release a patch asap!

Ben

Its a Jtag hack or something like that - requires diving into the bowles of your 360 ;)

lard4life

not to sound like a no it all but your all wrong.. its a private match glitch. it turns a private match into a real xbox live game, so people put on whatever settings they want, and then just find some random suckers online to play with them.

Ben

lard4life said:
not to sound like a no it all but your all wrong.. its a private match glitch. it turns a private match into a real xbox live game, so people put on whatever settings they want, and then just find some random suckers online to play with them.

Yes it is partially like that - But there are no settings on private match to enable unlimited ammo? Hence why it needs COD tool or a Game Save Mod like Irish said :)

kyocasey

I heard that all of the unlimited ammo games are all gone?

I have no idea if that is true, but i did manage to get to play in a couple of these killing frenzy games.

kristianz1

You have too hurry :) . patched at ps3...will be patched at xbox360 i think monday or tuesday, as soon its get thru microsoft.