unlimited sprint?

JDMillmatic

i tried putting in the mod but it doesn't activate when i touch the zoom in button (LT). is this the correct way? i also use the tactic layout so if that matters to anything can you lmk too? thanks. all the other mods i use work perfectly, i just can't seem to get this one to work so i'm guessing i'm doing something wrong.

Pretty sure you have to adjust your controler to the tactical layout, go into the game settings and change it back to normal layout and try auto sprint, should answer ur question.

odingalt

Staff member
This controller supports other Call of Duty button layouts!

Rapid fire, drop shot, fast reload - all of the features of the modchip will now work on your favorite button layout. Just remember to tell the modchip what button layout you want by setting the appropriate mode from the list above.

To switch to a different button layout, hold your mod switch and hold the triangle button. Then count the number of blinks on the LEDs:

Mode 1: Default
Mode 2: Tactical
Mode 3: Lefty
Mode 4: Nom4d
Mode 5: Charlie*

(*All features supported except dual-trigger rapidfire. Single-trigger rapidfire and akimbo are supported)

Be sure to go into your game options screen and set the button layout to match what you just set in your controller.

=======================================After setting your button layout to match your in-game options, follow the instructions below======================

What is Auto Sprint? The Auto Sprint mod is designed for Call of Duty games. Are you tired of constantly mashing the left thumbstick to make your soldier sprint? Now you don't have to!

To enable auto sprint, hold down the mod switch and hold the back button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED will twinkle and then stay lit to let you know that this special feature has been activated.

When Auto Sprint is enabled, all you have to do to make your soldier sprint is flick your rifle scope-in button. Now you'll never have to press your left thumbstick again to make your soldier sprint.

Werewolf6

I cannot enable the "sprint-when-you-flick-the-left-trigger mod"
1) I go to in-game options set my button layout to tactical
2) Holding down the mod switch and holding down the Y button I change it to tactical button layout setting.
3) I enable auto sprint, hold down the mod switch and hold the back button ( What is the "back button!!??) I assume Odingalt is referring to the mod switch button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED does twinkle and stays lit.
But when I attempt to Auto Sprint by flicking the rifle scope-in button (LT)? Nothing happens am like Seriously WTF!!! You would not believe how many times I have attempted to this to no avail.
4) When that has failed I have gone back to the in game options button lay out screen and set it to default followed by changing the button layout on the controller back to default layout via mod switch.
And still nothing.

I implore you to provide a set of instructions or make a video on how to enable this mod. I am really frustrated.

BTW How do I use the
Windows USB Rapidfire Software?
I am a noob as you can probably tell lol

odingalt

Staff member
Your assumption is incorrect. The mod switch is NOT the same as the back button.

The back button is the back button. It is the opposite of the start button. To the left of the guide button. Its literally labeled "back".

Last edited:

Werewolf6

Thank you Odingalt lol I did not know until someone pointed it out to me that in tiny letters oppisite of the start button it read "Back" I was like WOW WHAT A TOTAL MIND BLOW all these years I never knew!!!! I always assumed it was a select button, >.< lol I guess its telling of my age cause I carried that assumption from my NES days!! lol , So when you stated the back button I was so clueless!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
I played 8 bit NES. You are not the first to be thrown off. Start and Select are what I always used to know them by.

Werewolf6

Can you throw me a bone here?
Okaaay, please bear with me as I am very new to this, so when you instruct me to "Type in your speeds from the chart and upload it to controller..." the chart your referring to is obviously the GHOSTS MRFS chart that much I understand. Now what I do not understand is where to place what where and how e.g.
1) RAPID FIRE 2) FAST RELOAD DELAY 3) PERFECT RELOAD DELAY 4)QUICK SCOPE DELAY
MODE 1
MODE2
etc...etc...
MODE 10

Now each category has 10 different MODES not to mention the DEFAULT MODES with there own numerical values which I have no idea WTH that is for.

Now the GHOSTS MaxRapFireSpeed chart has four categories of guns with there models and respective numerical speed value: ASSAULT RIFLES eight different models, MARKSMAN RIFLES four different models, SHOTGUNS four different models, HANDGUNS five different models.

Which leads me to my next question: How (pretty much type in the number value self explanatory lol ) and where under what column, 1) RAPID FIRE 2) FAST RELOAD DELAY 3) PERFECT RELOAD DELAY 4 ) QUICK SCOPE DELAY do I enter ALL TWENTY ONE weapon MRFS numerical value?
And what the hell is DEFAULT MODES? what numerical value settings should I enter there I pretty much play GHOSTS and a lil BLOPsTWO.

Thank you for your answer concerning the "FLICK-A-TRIGGER-MOD" >~.o b ...it totally worked!!!!!
Also I used the "turbo knives. Mod switch + back or select button + RS" nothing happened same speed unless you meant throwing knives? Which I have not used, but other then that I do not see any turbo knifing while am running around with a common knife not a gold one. Would I need to have a pistol equipped with a knife?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I know at first its confusing. It works like this; the category to the far left represents rapid fire settings. There are 10 settings in order through 1-10. Put all your rapid fire settings in the order u want them in. The rapid fire is identified on your controller by blinking LEDs. Hold tac + RT to scroll through the 10 modes of rapid fire. However many times the led blinks is what the rapid fire speed will be on your chart.

I believe the next category is fast reloads. U have 10 reload setups to choose from. This can be tricky as fast reloads are broken into 3 different reload classes. Modes 1-4 are for old COD games (MW2 and all other CODs before MW2), modes 5, 6 & 7 were made for (MW3) and I believe (not sure) require having a Semtex grenade eqquiped to work, modes 8, 9 & 10 are also for MW3 but require a trophy system to work and were made for lmg machine guns. This greatly reduces reload speeds. These modes are accessed by holding mod switch + X. Keep holding the two to cycle through different modes just like with the rapid fire category. LEDs will flash 1-10 times to tell u what mode your in. P.S I believe modes 1-4 work on newer cods titles as well. Finding the reload timings for each individual weapons in certain games, well that's up to you or if other members post settings for weapons.

I feel u should get the gest of things by now. All mod categories in the software have a set # of mods avalible. They are all accessed by how u turn on that mod. U just have to hold the combination to the mod u want on and it will start to scroll through the modes for the specific mod.

Now on the far right u will see a chart that has all the mods listed on the controller. U can click on all those and it will have a number through all avalible mods in their set category. U can pick one number in each category. That will be the mod u start off in after you boot the settings to your controller. So u can pick slot 3 for rapid fire and or slot 2 for fast reload. When you turn that mod on u will start on that mod u picked. Whatever mod your in when you turn your controller off u will start on that mod when u turn your controller back on. So this only works when you first boot all your settings through the software. Any mod changes u make then turn your controller back on it will just be in whatever mod # u left on before hand.

Hope this clears up any confusion u have. U can just set your chart settings into the slots they were designed for in the viking software then scroll or turn them on by how u activate them.

If u didn't know as well u can run up to like 5 modes at once as well. That's why they made a easy mod off disable mode. Like mod button + directional pad down and mod button + A button. Rapid fires are set on the P4 led which can be disabled by mod button + A and all other mods are on P3 led and can be disabled by Mod button + directional pad down.

I'm trying to explain it the best I can, I'll try to find a link where it can make more clear sense to u as well. I'll update this thread soon with a link!

http://www.viking360.com/support/xbox-360/ragnarok/

This is the best I could find. All this has a little learning curve but a little time and you will be a pro at it.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Turbo knives need a Semtex grenade equipped @ all times and it speeds your stock melee up. Its not designed for secondary class knife sets. It just cuts the swing action of the knife in half allowing u to knife repeditivly 2 as fast as normal. Good for a running up close class setup.