Updated Fast Reloads.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I updated my fast reloads for online play. I received some feedback that some weapons were prematurely reloading but due to unspecified weapons and lack

of feedback I just slowed all reload speeds ether 1 or 2 bars on all reloads that I have not previously tested online. (due to having to unlock weapons and

test everyone online) I need more feedback people to be able to produce quality and quantity macros. If something doesn't work post it and be specific like

what weapons your using and is it reloading to soon or to slow after the clip locks in. I've got a lot of them down that I know work good but I had to make

all of these in local match and have only tested so many online and the speeds are different online (slower). I originally slowed all of them down 2 bars and

the ones I used seemed to work fine all the time but just recently I got a message saying the fast reloads were not working every time so I went back

through and slowed them another 1 or 2 bars (depending on certain weapons). So hopefully this fixes it. Again please let me know how these work and be

specific people. Im sure this update will fix the issues and when your talking 1 or 2 bars that isn't much of a speed change so even if its a couple bars too

slow after the reload u probley wont even be able to tell the difference.

Last edited: