UPDATED! Jitter XYY Sprint SHOTGUN MASTER!

bonefisher

UPDATED! Give these a try to see if we fixed this pain in a neck JITTER! LOL!

ASSIGN TO RT! ADD A ON/OFF TAC IF YOU LIKE! BEST CLASS TO USE

IS LIGHT WEIGHT, SCAVENGER, EXTREME CONDITIONING!

Please kick some feedback to tell what it is doing for you!

Attachments

• SHOTGUN MASTER ULTRA.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 172
  • SHOTGUN MASTER MEGA.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 59
  • SHOTGUN MASTER FAST.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 58
  • SHOTGUN MASTER MED..vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 31
  • SHOTGUN MASTER SLOW.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Do u need any special perks to run these like dexterity or fast hands? If not, If u run with these perks on will it mess the timming up? Just curious to the steup required for these new jitters.

Thanks, Brian.

bonefisher

No specials perks! Had light weight, scav, extreme on at the time I was testing! UPDATE: I believe the only time I had issue is when I had no breath to run! USE EXTREME CONDITIONING PERK!

Last edited:

Temperature

Tested quite a few times via Custom Games, and once via Public Match, and I must say this is indeed an improvement from the last.
Though I noticed through several testing phases, that we have a few minor bugs which are the following:

-First Bug I noticed was, whenever you have a Combat Knife as a secondary instead of a normal weapon, it often switched over to the knife while you were shooting. Thus the problem here is that it would most likely get you killed in a Gun Fight, unless you somehow manager to Commando Lunge the person with the knife.
Though the probability of that lunge saving you is rather low.
I bypassed this by using the Three Round Burst Pistol, known as the B23R, though any Secondary "Weapon" might work as well, though I haven't tried them yet.

-Second Bug I noticed was, whenever you have no ammo left to reload with, but you still have a clip left within the gun ready to fire, the Shotgun becomes no longer automatic, and instead shoots one bullet at a time, like normal.
I bypassed this by using Scavenger, as it restocks lost ammunition, and so forth, though it's not entirely needed if you play Game Types such as Search and Destroy.

- Third Bug I noticed was, whenever you are sprinting, you must come to a near complete stop(Stop Sprinting) before shooting, otherwise if you hold RT while sorinting it would lag the gun up, shooting nothing, and causing you to stop where you are.
I bypassed this, by not sprinting(Stopped pressing down on LS) when near an enemy.

-Last Bug I noticed was, whenever you walk over something that says to press "X", it'll shoot don't get me wrong, but the fire rate is slightly reduced compared to normal.
I don't see anything in my opinion that can bypass this, though it's nothing major in my opinion, as I was still able to kill several enemies during this situation, while they were shooting at me first. xD

But in all honesty, you did a splendid job on bypassing the the gun gagging up when you walk over something that says to press "x", and I know you mainly wanted the feedback on the "X" problem, but I thought I add some extra feedback so people know ahead of time the minor bugs, and could test it out for themselves.

Now the only macro I'm craving for from you is the fix on your SWAT | MA81 Macro, which makes it fully automatic without the Hybrid.
By the way, I went 10-3 online in Search and Destroy with the Remington with the new macro, I could of had went higher, but was mainly focusing on the "X" problem, and trying it out in several situations.

Cheers to everyone.

bonefisher

Great feedback Temperature I thank you! Must be when different times of the day when the lag is different! Last night didn't have a first bug problem but show a little myself of that today! Second bug always had that problem which don't think we can fix that one! Except like you said scavenger perk! Third bug use extreme conditioning which cleared that up for me! unless your out of breath is when that shows up! Last of all I think were right under there patch of not working! LOL! Glad it works at all! I will be looking at the first bug to see if I can clear that up because it happened to me today! I think the lag has a lot to do with this though! Thanks again for your input!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Show us your shotgun class: Here is two that I'm using!

R870 MCS with Long Barrel, Laser Sight/ Five-seven Dual Wield/ Lightweight, Scavenger, Extreme Conditioning/ C4/ Concussion

Attachments

• SHOTGUN CLASS BO2.vks
    29.6 KB · Views: 46

Mokuro

Thanks Bone for such great macros. Been using the Ultra the past couple of days and it's been fantastic. The response time is so fast that that the kill cam would show you that you killed your enemy while reloading your shotty, lol.

I highly recommend going with dexterity and fast hands with the Ultra. :)

dominus

Just got my macro yesterday , and I have to admit... You did a fantastic job on the Remington jitter..

bonefisher

Just got my macro yesterday , and I have to admit... You did a fantastic job on the Remington jitter..
Thanks dominus! Your going to enjoy your macro controller! Download that InstantSwitcher in the fastest weapon switcher I ever seen forum! You'll love that one for sure!

Temperature

What came to my attention, was that the regular XYY Jitter without sprint still works in Black Ops II.
If I recall it was only patched for the Remington, and KSG.
Just thought I let you guys know, since the Sprint XYY | Sprint YY Jitter doesn't work to well with it.

DirtyyDann

how to apply to macro

UPDATED! Give these a try to see if we fixed this pain in a neck JITTER! LOL!

ASSIGN TO RT! ADD A ON/OFF TAC IF YOU LIKE! BEST CLASS TO USE

IS LIGHT WEIGHT, SCAVENGER, EXTREME CONDITIONING!

Please kick some feedback to tell what it is doing for you!

hi im trying to use this but I can apply to macro. im new and don't exactly know how to add. does it matter if the file is VKM. or VKS. ? only vks. files I have is working.. help?

bonefisher

Just remember on VKM AND VKS is the M is a macro by itself and the S is a set of macros! There are tutorials on this if you look in MW3 forum and watch videos will help you understand how this works a little bit better! Check them out and get back to me if you need more help! Plus there are the advanced tutorials on viking360.com under download/xbox360/The Viking/ towards botton of page you'll see videos!

Last edited:

DirtyyDann

Oh ok that is good to know thank you so much! in the "chapter 2" video it says there in an online macro library if u hover over download. is that page still on the site cus I couldn't find it. or is there still a library full of macros? or is it forums now?

bonefisher

Oh ok that is good to know thank you so much! in the "chapter 2" video it says there in an online macro library if u hover over download. is that page still on the site cus I couldn't find it. or is there still a library full of macros? or is it forums now?
More or less it is in the forums with BO2 but you also can use a lot of BO stuff in the library that will still work in BO2! More up to date stuff is in the forums! The library should have a link on the page of the video's right above them!

DirtyyDann

More or less it is in the forums with BO2 but you also can use a lot of BO stuff in the library that will still work in BO2! More up to date stuff is in the forums! The library should have a link on the page of the video's right above them!
ooh . well I finaly figured out how to add the macro to my set and THAT SHIZ IS TRIPPIN im not used to it so it excites me lol.. but for "feedback" wen I used the ultra mod every few kills it jamms then works again then jams again. I think its cus im running. should I totally stop moving while I fire?