Updating the software.

Scatters

I've looked all over and I was wondering if someone could either direct me to a page explaining how to update the ragnarok or post a little tut. I've updated it before, but it has been a really really really long time (stopped using the mod in MW3 because it just made it way to easy lol). Right now the title of my editing tool says "....Version 1.5.0" but in the tool itself, it says 1.3.0.

Any help would be much appreciated. :D

odingalt

Staff member
You need to upgrade the firmware on the controller also.

Surf to viking360.com
click downloads
click XBOX360
click Ragnarok

Bam, there is everything you need. Watch the tutorial video on updating the firmware in your controller and go from there, that will get you all updaetd.

Scatters

You need to upgrade the firmware on the controller also.

Surf to viking360.com
click downloads
click XBOX360
click Ragnarok

Bam, there is everything you need. Watch the tutorial video on updating the firmware in your controller and go from there, that will get you all updaetd.

:D was messing around with everything I already had downloaded and I somehow got it working right before you posted. Either way, thank you because now if I forget again I'll know where to go :D :D :D

odingalt

Staff member
Glad you got it, glad you got the new driver update, the jitter really works 100x better in BO2 using this new driver update.

finserg

Im trying to load the new firm ware but it tells me i need net framework version 2.0 ,I can not open the ragnarok program to see the files but its there on my desktop ?

finserg

yes i have xp with service pack 3 ,the program is on my desk top but will not open for some reason there 2 icon one i can click and says you have installed firmware .there other icon when i click on says driver 1.5, i click on that but it says getting file information and stays trying to extract files. also the computer recognizes my controller because the light blink when connected.

odingalt

Staff member
finserg. Check out the video below (already posted it once in this thread, but here it is again). Tell us exactly where you are getting stuck. Right now the information you are providing isn't specific enough for me to figure out where you are going wrong. (Are there any computer nerds in the house that can help out?)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIRk309TnUc

odingalt

Staff member
Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista all support .zip files. You have to download the .zip file. Double click it to look inside it. You'll see a .hex file. You have to drag-and-drop that .hex file onto your desktop.

Just like this full detailed, step-by-step, idiot proof video tutorial on the downloads page that you didn't seem to pay any attention to when I gave the link above already in this post :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIRk309TnUc