USB device not recognized

dman0304

I have read the previous forums on this problem and have updated everything that was recommended. I am still having serious issues with this message when I plug my controller in to download software. Please, any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I can't even get to a place where I can erase the chip and start over. Is there a way to override it somehow to erase the whole thing, then re-download the software?

Thanks

obo

dman0304 said:
I have read the previous forums on this problem and have updated everything that was recommended. I am still having serious issues with this message when I plug my controller in to download software. Please, any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I can't even get to a place where I can erase the chip and start over. Is there a way to override it somehow to erase the whole thing, then re-download the software?

Thanks

Do you have multiple computers at your house? If so, try running the viking software on an admin account on one of these computers (preferably the newest windows computer you have) Or try running it on a friends computer.

By doing this and then letting us know the results, it will help determine if it's a controller/software malfunction, or just a computer problem.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

also how do you put it into programming mode and do you plug the USB cable in first? do you plug the USB cable in the front or back?