USB Software question

rzeppy

So on the software there is a spot to select the QS delays and a spot for QS mode. Now does that mean that if i write the settings with the speeds all set to each sniper, but the mode is set to "1", will that be the only speed to work?

odingalt

Staff member
Straight from the instructions in the software:

Quick scoping is used in Call of Duty games. The idea with a quick scope is to use a sniper rifle, scope in, and fire the shot just as the gun scopes in. Get the timing and the aiming down just perfectly, and you can become a one-man commando with your sniper rifle.

Here's how Quick Scope works:

When in the default button mapping layout, Quick Scope is activated by holding the mod switch and then tapping your melee key. Player 3 LED will blink and then stay lit to let you know that a special mode has been turned on.

To fire a Quick Scope shot, TAP your scope button. The mod will automatically scope in, take the shot, and descope.

The Quick Scope "Delay" (that is, the time from when you press the scope key to the time the shot is taken) can be programmed. Five customizable modes are available. These programmable modes can be used to tune in the quick scope for the various Call of Duty games. The delay smight be slightly different for each game, because each game has a different game engine (different software company).

Here are the factory default speeds for the five modes:

Mode 1: 140
Mode 2: 136
Mode 3: 138
Mode 4: 142
Mode 5: 144

To change to a different Quick Scope mode, hold your mod switch, and then hold your melee button, and then count the blinks on the LED.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That will be the only speed to work while your in mode #1 yes. Look at Odins diagram. Say u wote your speeds in each 5 classes and they happen to be the same as odin has. When your in mode #1 the QS delay will be 140 for whatever sniper class u have it set to. Now say u switch to a different sniper class. U have to hold down the tac button and right stick till u see the led flash 2 times. Indicating your in mode 2. Now your QS speeds will be 136 for your other sniper class. U have 5 classes to program. U just have to hold down the QS mod till u count down the led flashes for the class u want. Once u go past mode 5 it will reset back to mode 1.

rzeppy

i got how to switch them in the game, i was just wondering why the mode box was there. i you have mode 2 in the drop down box and you write the settings, does that just mean it will start with the second speed when you turn on the qs mod?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
i got how to switch them in the game, i was just wondering why the mode box was there. i you have mode 2 in the drop down box and you write the settings, does that just mean it will start with the second speed when you turn on the qs mod?
whatever mode u were in will be the mode when u turn your controller back on. In the software programming screen if u look to the far right u will see boxes that list all the mods. U could go to the QS box in the far right and select the mode u want to start of on when u turn the controller on. So u could put a 5 in that box and after u upload your settings u will start in mode 5 of the QS mod. The same goes for all mods. U can choose any mode u want it to start off in.