Version and rapid fire speeds for Ps3 rag

SlickNick

Hey...just got back into the country and finally picked up black ops 2. I have a ps3 USB ragnarok controller and I'm still running v1.3

Ive searched for the best speeds for the Fal and Smr; and from what I can tell its 8.2 for the Fal, and 7.3 for the SMR, but it's been under the XBOX forum area. Are these speeds the best for the PS3 too.

also, is there any point in upgrading my firmware. Really, my go to mods are rapid and drop shot. With V1.3 they seem to be working ok, but will they improve in any way if I update

Any help/ideas would be great.

I am not familiar with PS3, I own the launch Playstation 3, it has been collecting dust since then. I would try those SPS on the PS3, and go up gradualy until It starts skipping, I am willing to bet they are the same...As for the firmware I have read that there isn't much difference between V1.3 and V1.4, Maybe Matt or brian can chime in.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Slicknick I have a experiment for u. On XBOX the old V1.3 firmware the auto-sprint can do the hybrid optic glitch. If u have rapidfire and auto-sprint activated using the SWAT 556 or M8A1 with the hybrid sight it would do that glitch. If u can try this out on your PS3 and let me know if it works by increasing the rate of fire on these burst riffle weapons. It will aim in and out of red dot and zoom mode. This will increase the rate of fire. The new updates cannot do this glitch. It was changed because if u had auto-sprint activated and sniper breath the auto sprint would go in and out of holding breath. The update fixed the repeitive LS presses in the auto sprint so people could run both perks without it messing up the sniper breath. I would like to know if the V1.3 PS3 software can do this glitch like the XBOX V1.3 software.

SlickNick

Slicknick I have a experiment for u. On XBOX the old V1.3 firmware the auto-sprint can do the hybrid optic glitch. If u have rapidfire and auto-sprint activated using the SWAT 556 or M8A1 with the hybrid sight it would do that glitch. If u can try this out on your PS3 and let me know if it works by increasing the rate of fire on these burst riffle weapons. It will aim in and out of red dot and zoom mode. This will increase the rate of fire. The new updates cannot do this glitch. It was changed because if u had auto-sprint activated and sniper breath the auto sprint would go in and out of holding breath. The update fixed the repeitive LS presses in the auto sprint so people could run both perks without it messing up the sniper breath. I would like to know if the V1.3 PS3 software can do this glitch like the XBOX V1.3 software.

Yeah will do next time I get a chance:)