View joystick X & Y values

C.J.

Would viewing joystick X & Y values be possible in an update, or maybe someone knows of some type of peripheral I could open up in addition to the Forge? Thinking golf games (perfect swings etc) and even shooters (anti-recoil) off the top of my head could benefit from this.

bonefisher

There is no percentage other than you have to do a little testing but yes you can do that now. Hit left or right joystick and make a line and click on dot to drag how far you want the joystick to pull back.

JIM WALKER

There is no percentage other than you have to do a little testing but yes you can do that now. Hit left or right joystick and make a line and click on dot to drag how far you want the joystick to pull back.

One of the issues I have always had when making anti recoils is, not knowing exactly how much to adjust it each time, a percentage counter/marker would make it so so simple.
I created my own marker using a magnifying glass that hangs from the top of my screen and over the white circle, then I mark the glass with a fine tip marker pen, this at least gives me a reference when I do any adjustments.
Really hope Odin can add this as a feature in forge.

bonefisher

Yeah I use a sniper sticker that you use for the TV and marked 10 to 100 percent to lay over perfect.