Viking 360 Clan!

That360Guy

Hey all! I started a clan just for us! The clan name is: Project Viking. This will be a fun clan where we can test, boast, and brag showing off our latest macros. We can also discuss what works well and what needs improving. Please join I hope to see you all on! Gamertag: Movado

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Hope this works, many of the Viking clans before haven't stuck together so I hope it lasts awhile.

-Red Sox

God

From what I understand. There has been several reincarnations of the V360 clan, and thus far like Red Sox said, none of them stuck. Nonetheless, good luck with recruitment.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Is this clan on Elite or are u starting a clan in the Viking Warriors? I think it would be cool if the viking warriors clans started playing again. If u get a good following if u haven't already u should get sponsored into the viking warriors! Ill say like Red Sox said id join too but i already belong to the ModdingBros clan!

Apex NuGz

LOL oh god.. i remember good old cod 5 days when i started a or THE viking 360 clan.. bottom line is.. everyone thought it was about order and all that when really i just tried to get people on my friends list who like me had a viking 360 mod, knew it was the best out there, and wanted to play with fellow modders whom had a viking360 controller,
people dont understand it should be about unity, not about ranks i.e- who's leader? who's co-leader... lol come on now.. then one day i saw a kid who took my old GT which was V 360 Reflex.. i just laughed. because all in all i love my mod. but having that be true of having a vicious friends list who players who are skilled and have a viking 360 mod. is next to impossible..

but.. good luck? lol
happy Modding

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya i wasn't around when the clans started and MJ23KB24 sent me a friends request and offed if i wanted to be in his clan. Basically we just give helpful advise to people and try to help everyone out make their mods but i haven't played in any of their tournaments. not to long back he sent me a message stating he was trying to get the clans together and start a tournament but i guess it fell through. Im not like a hard core serious gamer, i dont really care for win/losses or k/ds u know but i do alright like average. I only have like a total of 9 friends on my whole friends list. It would be fun if enough people got into it and just played the way you talked about. Really dont care about the titles or leaders as u put it but for me speaking, i just want everyone to have the best mods out there and not play with people who get all serious about it and have it be like some horrible baseball couch trying to pull ranks on u. For me I've always posted my mods since day one and tried to help people out. That's why i love V360 cause u wont get that kind of help or service with the best mods out there anywhere but here! Personally I'm not trying to start any big clan thing if that's what your implying to by stating good luck to me! So ya I i also get your side with that on the whole who's who thing.

Last edited:

Aric77

I sent an application--Seeing as you are the only one in the clan--Anything other than my acceptance would be disheartening!! Im buttoning up a few cool macros..Maybe a few gamechangers! Keep you all posted!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im just a member in the Modding bros and i dont have any rank to accept people in. We are only 3 people all together and the clans are pretty much all dead. All we do is try to help people out answer questions and give advice in helping people make there own macros. We dont play tournaments or stuff like that basically people just see our name and know that we are around from time to time to try to give helpful advice. If you are looking to do all that other stuff u should join "that360guy" clan. He is starting an elite clan for V360 customers and that might be something u will be interested in. I personally dont care about the whole clan thing tournaments ect. I just wanted to be a bigger part of the forum community and share my thoughts along with everyone else s thoughts and ideas to just make the best macros for people to enjoy. I dont claim to be an expert macro maker as i just started making macros about 2 months ago and i just feel if everyone gets into it and starts learning the macro software then u can post a macro share it with the community and let everyone take cracks at it tweaking the macros to produce some real good stuff! Like i said before i dont have any special rank and im not held to any different standers than any other person in the forums. I just got a different title cause i was recognized as a useful poster because the viking administration seen that care that people who own a V360 controller should have the best of the best as a mod and as customer service. Anyone can do it to if they put their time in and i never asked for any of this basically i just do what iv'e always done since day one in the forums and try to help people understand stuff that need the help that are not getting responses to their questions. I hope this better helps u understand that im not affiliated with any real clan and im held to the same standards as any other person in the forums thanks.

Last edited:
I will send you a friend invite movado. I would like to play with fellow viking macro owners as well. Brian, thanks for getting me started with some great mods. I'm using your 5 page setup with FAL, SMr and shotgun jitter setup.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U should go to our ModdingBros sticky thread. I just posted all my completed macros in one file. There are no betas u have to worry about. Everything has been updated labeled and finalized. I have a bunch of new stuff like new jitter modes RT and tac operated jitters also the speeds have been changed to were they are all beast. I got just about every mod u can think of and for any play style u rock be that default or tactical or even down to what perks u roll. As of now u dont have to spam all through the forums through all the beta macros all over the place to find what macros u need, at least the ModdingBros macros, i have all my stuff in one file for the community and are all complete. Until the library is updated there is no other place u will find all the BO2 macros that are complete "no betas" in one easy spot all in one file!