Viking 360 macro library is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyelwin

It looks like the Viking 360 macro library is down. I can pull up a list of macros but whenever I try to download one of the macros, the link is broken. This seems to be the case for every macro in your library. Going through previous posts it looks like this happened before, 3 years ago. You were able to fix the problem then and I hope you are able to fix the problem now.

Freyja

Staff member
Things are pretty crazy here at the shop, but Odin has been notified of this problem and is working on it. Thanks for the heads up and the patience guys, sorry it's taking so long to fix.

Cyelwin

Anything for fighting games, the trials and character moves especially. Street fighter, tekken, MvsC 3, Mortal Kombat vs DCU, Injustice: Gods Among Us. Anything like that.

Drastic

Anything for fighting games, the trials and character moves especially. Street fighter, tekken, MvsC 3, Mortal Kombat vs DCU, Injustice: Gods Among Us. Anything like that.
Oo sorry I don't got any fighting game macros :( I'm sure Viking will get it fixed though!

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry for the delay. Software dev looked at it today. A few configuration changes and a wordpress update and all is well again. Closing this thread. Thanks for letting us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.