viking chip install

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

YoungPuzzlez said:
my friend downloaded it he said it was pics if im wrong which one do i click
can you tell me what type of controller you have CG or CG2? you cant do a viking raven/hammer install to a matrix board

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yea it is pictures. But there is no video at this moment. Everything is in the instructions except for soldering. But if you don't know how to solder then you shouldn't be installing the chip

Fredrow

Now to answer the question that started this whole thread.........

YoungPuzzlez said:
can someone make a video of how to but a raven kit in controller no pics or links to someone else video thanks

I'm gonna be straight up with you pimp'N'; if you cant figure it out from the pictures then you will not be able to install this chip.... Those pictures go into great detail and show so much already that anyone with even the slightest amount of ELEC knowledge could install the chip....... So I'm guessing you don't know left from right, or up from down, and sounds like you know nothing about ELEC.........

Fredrow

YoungPuzzlez said:
hu the fark said it was for me dnt hate on my post hurry up and close your shop

You should think about maybe downloading Mozilla Firefox and start using that as your Internet browser? Only suggesting this to you because Firefox has an automatic spellchecker built into the browser. Because the only thing I could understand from your message was "hurry up and close your shop." Your funny??? You do know that E-S-E got started because odingalt told me to get a business license when I was the only installer when Viking first hit the market about 13 months ago.

But that's not the problem here, the problem here is you asked for a video to be made, that really doesn't need to be made..... That's like asking Kraft, if they would be nice enough to make a video on how to cook their Mac' N 'Cheese.......

Sorry if my first post was to harsh for your Mind to handle, but I'm a very blunt person and I always speak the truth......

Jonny

Fredrow said:
You should think about maybe downloading Mozilla Firefox and start using that as your Internet browser? Only suggesting this to you because Firefox has an automatic spellchecker built into the browser.

If not Fire Fox i would recommend Safari as they have one too.. :]

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That kraft comment was so great!!! It's really true too. They have the instructions right on the side... It's not that hard.

Krier023

Useful Poster
yeah. its hard for some people to boil water lol. bottom line though. if you cant get through the install with those tutorials then you shouldnt be installing the viking chip.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, actually maybe you could help me out here... I'm trying to cook some KD, but every time I pour some water on the burner it disapears! What am I doing wrong?