viking duo a bit slower

KING x SkiilZz

my viking mod skips.

i have recenlty bought my viking controller off your english website and i have sent it back to BEN.. and he says i need to contact yourselfs to see why it is skipping like 3 times per box mag carbine shots,, he says it is a software problem. how do i solve this ? please help...

Ben

Re: my viking mod skips.

I am testing the controller - No hardware issue's at all.

I think it is the software, the FAL skips abit on MW2, but like I said I think it is the way it's coded..

Xx Binno xX

That happens to me, there is nothing to worry about its software issues and I don't think it can be fixed. But what do I know. You could fill out a support ticket and ask.

IrishStyle

Have you tried erasing the preset then loading a new one and checking "Allow Configuration" ?

odingalt

Staff member

I don't think customer is telling the whole story, this is how the support ticket first started

"hi, i have recently bought my viking duo on your english website .... www.rapidcontrollers.com and i have had it a week. and when i start a game... my contoller is moving by its self on the screen like there is some thing up. do i need to send it in ? and if so how do i do it ? "

odingalt

Staff member

Three times in like 60 shots? I guess I've watched a lot of videos of other mods that have the same problem on CODWAW, I've always blamed laggy connection or smoke flares. I can send you another firmware file with the speed slowed down. Skiping is either bad internet connection or mod hitting the speed limit (which can be caused from laggy internet connection or an xbox that is lagging from graphics)

If you sit in an empty private match all by yourself, can you fire off a whole clip without skipping?

odingalt

Staff member

This is the same on the Call of Duty:WAW specific drivers on both modes 1 and 2, as well as the all-in-one driver on mode 1?

KING x SkiilZz

yeah mode 1 skips the worst !! i have sent my controller back to ben.. and should be getting my controller back tomorrow.. so if it is the same am sending it back. i have just recieved some new software from viking360 through email..... so this should sort the problem.

Ben

KING x SkiilZz said:
yeah mode 1 skips the worst !! i have sent my controller back to ben.. and should be getting my controller back tomorrow.. so if it is the same am sending it back. i have just recieved some new software from viking360 through email..... so this should sort the problem.

It should be fixed now - Including the right analog stick as it didn't seem to have a drifting problem when I was testing it..

KING x SkiilZz

is there any chance of getting this viking a little bit slower on its mode 1 because mine is still skipping like 3 times per clip i have already sent it back to ben. And he says theres a problem with the software thats why it skips... if you can make it slower email me it please.... For the viking duo !!!

regards,

Jordan.

KING x SkiilZz

will you send me the software to reduce the speed of the viking duo, only a bit so my mod doesnt skip ? you sent me the software for a sleeper lmao !!

regards

Jordan.

obo

Use the user programmable speed with the all in one driver. Then get one that works for you

drb1992

obo said:
Use the user programmable speed with the all in one driver. Then get one that works for you
Ya I thought of that to but the down side is that you can't use fast reload or any of those special features with the all in one preset.

odingalt

Staff member
TOPICS MERGED. Merged the two topics.

Test code. This is the COD:WAW driver, with fast reload, for the Odin's Raven, with the mode 1 and mode 2 speeds turned down. Keep us posted.