viking kit stock

ridog

i was about to order the DIY kit but there wernt any in stock. i was wondering when and if you are going to get more. i trust you guys the most for getting a mod based on the reviews and would hate to get one from somewhere else.

odingalt

Staff member
Unfortunately there was a holiday in China recently which is slowing down the process of getting more boards. We have a very limited stock for customer installs, so we aren't selling DIY kits until we get more in. ETA: who knows. Was supposed to be next week but... traditionally I have bad luck with this kind of stuff i.e. the Chinese holiday and all the factories closing.

ridog

Ok thanks man I'll keep checking in then. I'd wait a month before going somewhere else. Don't have the money to spend $180 though.

odingalt

Staff member
Don't blame you. I talked to our circuit board assembler, looks like we could see our shipment of boards by the end of next week! (fingers crossed)

ridog

thats good i will wait then. if worst comes to worst i will just get a duo from you guys as a birthday present from my parents.