Viking M with GOW 3?

qcx2987

b4 i shell out 300.00 for a modded controller i need to know that it will work w/o any problems in gow3. for any that have use it in that game please advise

also will this work to map the left or right joystick (push down) to a button, and with the usb cable attached. i dont like to use any controller on wireless

tks in advance

qcx2987

the question i should also ask will one of the other controllers u have 4 sale work with the usb cable attached to press down the left thumb stick. i really only want this to do one bosting method and i'm done with it

tks

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The macro controller can do it all. You pretty much can make macros for the controller in the software and then flash it to your controller. Your controller would then execute that macro.

qcx2987

The macro controller can do it all. You pretty much can make macros for the controller in the software and then flash it to your controller. Your controller would then execute that macro.

i figured the 325.00 would but that's a high price just to do rank boosting using the spotter ribbon, will any of the less cost versions map the tumb push down as well in gow 3

tks

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What does it do when you press the thumb stick down for GOW3? I dont believe any of the other controllers do that since all of the drivers are made by the code writer (Odin). If it is something uncommon you are asking for then most likely its not on the other controllers. However if all you want to do is boost with a macro controller I wouldnt buy it either. The macro can accomplish so many tasks that to buy it just for boosting is pretty silly.

qcx2987

What does it do when you press the thumb stick down for GOW3? I dont believe any of the other controllers do that since all of the drivers are made by the code writer (Odin). If it is something uncommon you are asking for then most likely its not on the other controllers. However if all you want to do is boost with a macro controller I wouldnt buy it either. The macro can accomplish so many tasks that to buy it just for boosting is pretty silly.

i would tend to agree. the left thumb stick on serves one function in gow 3 (that i know of) is for what they call spotting the enemy (some call it tagging) my other option would be to just leave my two xbox systems on for another 30 more days 24x7 to achieve the same objective. so it time and electricity, which i doubt would run my bill up all that much

right now the other other shooter i plan to play this coming year is boderland 2, done with all 1st and 3rd person as they just require way too much time to complete all the achievements etc and i'm not all good enough to be real competive on my own.

what other macro's are available to use in gow 3?

tks

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Actually I think the Ragnarok can spot out enemies on GOW3 you will have to wait for Odin to respond however if your thinking in using it in borderlands, (awesome game BTW) I would go with the Macro. The macro is truly an amazing controller. If you can think of anything that is needed in GOW3 you can basically make a macro for it. Right now I know there are active reloads, spotting, and rapid fire macros for GOW3. Just take into consideration that the macro is not limited really what so ever as the Ragnarok is limited to how fast Odin can update the drivers on the controller.

odingalt

Staff member
If you want the controller to run by itself when you're not around you'll need the macro controller at this point. If you are achievement hunting then the macro is the way to go.

qcx2987

If you want the controller to run by itself when you're not around you'll need the macro controller at this point. If you are achievement hunting then the macro is the way to go.

not sure what else i'll use it for but i ordered one today. so we'll see said the blind man