Viking Macro Customization?

NYjetsNY1

The Guide Button on the Xbox 360 controller; it's LEDS are completely customizable via software, you can pick and choose those colors on the fly.

Viking360.com does not do ANY custom installs. Sorry.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
If you want something like that, get the cheapest model of the viking and then get in touch with Fredrow to have it sent to him and custumized.

NYjetsNY1

PS3andCOD said:
If you want something like that, get the cheapest model of the viking and then get in touch with Fredrow to have it sent to him and custumized.

Perfect explanation.

Fredrow

Or Just contact me and I can buy the cheap model from Viking then do my magic on it. This would cut down on shipping time.

Fredrow

Right now I am finishing up this sick Macro controller.

Top Shell Chrome XCM with the normal LED lights
Removed the top LEDs off the XCM board, the ones that would have shined through the R+L bumpers
Has Microsoft top black trim with stock Microsoft bumpers (so no need to waste needed current+voltage that is why the bumper LEDs got removed)
Fabricated stock Microsoft middle guide button to fit into the chrome XCM shell
Clear D-Pad
Clear thumbsticks with the LEDs under the thumbsticks tied into the rumble pack motor's (so sick)
Bottom trim piece is the black XCM trim (the stock Microsoft ones fit funny) then one tact switch fabricated into the bottom to turn the LED's on/off (ehewwww, So Gross)
{Anyone notice NO-tact switches located on the top shell}
Bottom shell is a stock white Microsoft
Green XCM triggers (with a NyQuil green SMD LED under each trigger and the LEDs are tied into the XCM LED PCB were the thumbstick LEDs would have connected too, this cut down on wasted current)
2 tact switches located along the inside belly of the bottom on each side
1 tact switch located along the outside lip of the bottom shell on each side

This damn controller would have been done a while ago but I just didn't like the feel of the bottom shell after the first build, so I redid the whole bottom shell. Then for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to erase the Macro chip (like what you do for the legacy chips) as soon as I did that it all went to hell. Controller goes into programming mode now, but wont get recognized when connected to a PC.... There is always one super stubborn build that drives a MF crazy as ish'..........

Here are some img of the controller after the first build.

[attachment=5:31ii95gh]Chrome Macro (LED-top).jpg[/attachment:31ii95gh]
[attachment=4:31ii95gh]Chrome Macro (LED-trigger trim).jpg[/attachment:31ii95gh]
[attachment=3:31ii95gh]Chrome Macro (LED-bottom).jpg[/attachment:31ii95gh]

Here are some img of just the redone bottom shell inside and out.

[attachment=2:31ii95gh]Viking Macro (inside trigger LEDz).jpg[/attachment:31ii95gh]
[attachment=1:31ii95gh]Viking Chrome Macro (inside bottom).jpg[/attachment:31ii95gh]
[attachment=0:31ii95gh]Viking Chrome Macro (outside bottom shell).jpg[/attachment:31ii95gh]

GJUnLeAsHeD

Fredrow said:
Right now I am finishing up this sick Macro controller.

Top Shell Chrome XCM with the normal LED lights
Removed the top LEDs off the XCM board, the ones that would have shined through the R+L bumpers
Has Microsoft top black trim with stock Microsoft bumpers (so no need to waste needed current+voltage that is why the bumper LEDs got removed)
Fabricated stock Microsoft middle guide button to fit into the chrome XCM shell
Clear D-Pad
Clear thumbsticks with the LEDs under the thumbsticks tied into the rumble pack motor's (so sick)
Bottom trim piece is the black XCM trim (the stock Microsoft ones fit funny) then one tact switch fabricated into the bottom to turn the LED's on/off (ehewwww, So Gross)
{Anyone notice NO-tact switches located on the top shell}
Bottom shell is a stock white Microsoft
Green XCM triggers (with a NyQuil green SMD LED under each trigger and the LEDs are tied into the XCM LED PCB were the thumbstick LEDs would have connected too, this cut down on wasted current)
2 tact switches located along the inside belly of the bottom on each side
1 tact switch located along the outside lip of the bottom shell on each side

This darn controller would have been done a while ago but I just didn't like the feel of the bottom shell after the first build, so I redid the whole bottom shell. Then for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to erase the Macro chip (like what you do for the legacy chips) as soon as I did that it all went to hell. Controller goes into programming mode now, but wont get recognized when connected to a PC.... There is always one super stubborn build that drives a MF crazy as ish'..........

Here are some img of the controller after the first build.

[attachment=5:2ynbs1o5]Chrome Macro (LED-top).jpg[/attachment:2ynbs1o5]
[attachment=4:2ynbs1o5]Chrome Macro (LED-trigger trim).jpg[/attachment:2ynbs1o5]
[attachment=3:2ynbs1o5]Chrome Macro (LED-bottom).jpg[/attachment:2ynbs1o5]

Here are some img of just the redone bottom shell inside and out.

[attachment=2:2ynbs1o5]Viking Macro (inside trigger LEDz).jpg[/attachment:2ynbs1o5]
[attachment=1:2ynbs1o5]Viking Chrome Macro (inside bottom).jpg[/attachment:2ynbs1o5]
[attachment=0:2ynbs1o5]Viking Chrome Macro (outside bottom shell).jpg[/attachment:2ynbs1o5]
OMG THATS THE CONTROLLER I WANT AS SOON AS I GOT THE CASH IM SO SENDING U MY CONTROLLER ;) UR AMAZING xP

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
Yes but they aren't supposed to sell Viking macro controllers.

This information is false......

I have been very blessed to be able to sweet talk E' into letting me buy a couple Macro boards here and there so that I can work my magic and deliver some one-of-kind Viking360 Macro controllers.....