Viking: Macro issues

Jitterationv360

I was told to send a ticket for my problem a few weeks ago, when the issue was just one tac switch.
I did, and waited for an email back. I never got one.

I now have more things wrong with my controller. I put in new batteries, including rechargeable ones and non.

I have two tac switch issues:
1: Bottom tac switch on the right side has quit working all together.
2: The top right side tac switch works sometimes, other times failing.
3: My RB (Right Bumper) only has started not to work, it works sometimes, and doesn't in others.
4: I have A series of cracks around the battery pack.

I don't remember if i had the warranty.
But i need to have it fixed, I bought it about a year ago when it was $450.
I don't regret buying it at all, but i don't believe that a $450 piece of equipment should sit there not working properly.

Hey bud, warranty is 6 months, if you contacted viking through there ticket system with no rresponse, I would send modded Matt a message on here, he is from Florida and does a ton of controller and console work... He could put a new shell on for you and replace those tactile switches!

odingalt

Staff member
Jitterationv360:

We answer all tickets within 24 hours. Usually sooner, especially during normal business hours.

I can 100% guarantee that the reason you *think* you didn't receive a response is you probably have @yahoo or @hotmail account.

1.) Check your spam mail
2.) Use a "real" e-mail address. Yahoo and hormail are notorous for blackmailing legit e-mails (such as those from our helpdesk) or putting legit e-mails into the spam/junk folder

odingalt

Staff member
Jitterationv360, I looked up your e-mail in the forums, it is indeed an @hotmail.com e-mail. My suggestion to you is to use a "Real" e-mail address when you need to make important communications with people. Use your @hotmail when you are just signing up for something and don't want to get e-mails (Since @hotmail will put almost all of your e-mail in the spam/junk folder or blackhole it altogether). Case in point:

Your ticket:

(customer name redacted) | Jan 14, 2013 9:55:03 PM

I have a tac switch failure on the bottom right side, the bottom tac switch of the two on the right side of my Viking Macro. I would like to know how to get it fixed, i have the original box it came in; would also like to know the cost of shipping, and getting it fixed. Thanks

Our Response:

Viking360.com Help Desk |Jan 15, 2013 12:33:00 AM

Quote| Edit | Delete
Greetings! Do you remember the name or order number from the original order, we can look up the warranty status.