Viking Serpent

Bedfordx

[attachment=0:l2at9b1j]Serpent NOLines.jpg[/attachment:l2at9b1j]

Really looking forward to receiving my Viking360 Serpent controller, all the way from over here in England! Got Bored the other night and thought i'd mess around with some photoshop stuff :p Its some basic use of photoshop, but i hope you guys like it anyways :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Bedfordx said:
[attachment=0:ngmn1w7v]Serpent NOLines.jpg[/attachment:ngmn1w7v]

Really looking forward to receiving my Viking360 Serpent controller, all the way from over here in England! Got Bored the other night and thought i'd mess around with some photoshop stuff :p Its some basic use of photoshop, but i hope you guys like it anyways :)
is that the actual serpent controller??

Bedfordx

Yeah thats The Serpent Limited Edition Design controller. All ive done is taken the generic picture from the Viking website, photshopped out the background, made the picture slightly more transparent and added crosshatching filter on it, whilst slightly increasing the contrast an adding an outer shade to make it a more defined shape. But its basically the Serpent controller just photoshopped a little :)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Bedfordx said:
Yeah thats The Serpent Limited Edition Design controller. All ive done is taken the generic picture from the Viking website, photshopped out the background, made the picture slightly more transparent and added crosshatching filter on it, whilst slightly increasing the contrast an adding an outer shade to make it a more defined shape. But its basically the Serpent controller just photoshopped a little :)
its my PC background now.....thanks :)

v360Reflex

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Bedfordx said:
its my PC background now.....thanks :)
SAME HERE

v360Reflex

Bedfordx said:
Yeah thats The Serpent Limited Edition Design controller. All ive done is taken the generic picture from the Viking website, photshopped out the background, made the picture slightly more transparent and added crosshatching filter on it, whilst slightly increasing the contrast an adding an outer shade to make it a more defined shape. But its basically the Serpent controller just photo shopped a little :)
WELL THAT was awesome you think if i give you a idea you can photo shop it similar to this???

Bedfordx

Awesome :D Thanks for the positive feedback guys, much appreciated :) and sure ill have a go at doing whatever, what was your idea?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Bedfordx said:
Awesome :D Thanks for the positive feedback guys, much appreciated :) and sure ill have a go at doing whatever, what was your idea?
A serpent controller with a black ops screen shot behind it....

Bedfordx

Hey thought i'd upload a general Viking360 wallpaper rather than one specifically designed for the Serpant range... This one is obv more colourfull and i use more advanced photoshop techniques in this one, im still a novice, but i think im improving :) Hope you all enjoy and tell me what you think! I'll keep making a range of different ones if you like them, if not i'll stop :) x
[attachment=0:1aog8j8z]Viking360.jpg[/attachment:1aog8j8z]

And yeah i'll do that viking blackops background tomorrow :) since the upload picture limit is 256kb it will be high detail but if you want maximum detail which is around 365kb i can send you it directly or upload it to somewhere without the upload limit and you can download from there :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I would say you're more than a novice... I would say I'm decent at photoshop, but you blow me away. Whatever you do, don't stop, you'll only get better with practice.

Bedfordx

I Decided i might as well do that blackops one tonight, i thought id keep it clean and fresh and try not to overload it with colour (english way of spelling color) or pictrues it didnt need. I didnt really know what you wanted me to go for so i just decided to use blackops wall paper and controller, hope you like it :) x
[attachment=0:52y3mn6c]BlackOps Serpent.jpg[/attachment:52y3mn6c]

Personally i think this is my best photoshop yet :)