Viking sleeper problem

IrishStyle

Well the new cod patch limited rapid fire to 10 shots per second :x .....There is a new "Shakey Hands" glitch in the downloads section that beats the 10 sps but it difficult to use........In you video it looks like you are trying to use the quick on/off....Sometimes for me it does not work the first time either......I found if you hold the left trigger for a second then just tap the sync button it works

Fredrow

You know you can type instead of making a video???

With the LED blinks..... when you press the the sync to switch modes, for example going from mode 2 to 3, the led will turn off quick, then blink...blink...blink...then it will stay on solid...... I think you are getting confused from the last blink to the solid state.....

Also in your video you were able to turn your rapidfire on/off quick...... Hold left trigger and tap sync button to turn rapidfire on and off.

And the reason your controller is trying to sync is because you are HOLDING DOWN THE SYNC BUTTON......you only need to tap it......

I would appreciate it if you would take more time to solve the problem, like learning how the controller works. Then to just put blame right away that your controller is wired wrong.....
:D

Xx Binno xX

Re: Viking sleeper problem

Post by Fredrow » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm
You know you can type instead of making a video???

With the LED blinks..... when you press the the sync to switch modes, for example going from mode 2 to 3, the led will turn off quick, then blink...blink...blink...then it will stay on solid...... I think you are getting confused from the last blink to the solid state.....

Also in your video you were able to turn your rapidfire on/off quick...... Hold left trigger and tap sync button to turn rapidfire on and off.

And the reason your controller is trying to sync is because you are HOLDING DOWN THE SYNC BUTTON......you only need to tap it......

I would appreciate it if you would take more time to solve the problem, like learning how the controller works. Then to just put blame right away that your controller is wired wrong..... :D

True very true, I thought that i was holding the sync button to long :p, i should of got the dou but hey im a happy person sometimes.
Idk if you hurd what i was talking about with the 1s per ever .01 hundredths of a second if its possible to even go that low idk but would be cool to find out.

i also don't like to type so i will post videos, I'm more a visual learner if you don't mind I would like to post videos.

odingalt

Staff member
I need to slow down the speed of the 'quick on/off', sometimes I hold the sync button too long and rapidfire turns itself off and then back on really fast.

Xx Binno xX

Yeah maybe that's it not sure, did you watch my video? i suggested if its possible to make your gun shoot 1 shot every .01 hundredths of a second.Also what is the reason for the led light 4 to be on? I know fredrow had a hard time modding this controller it was the shittest controller i got it from my friend ( i will never do that again), If i send it back for rewiring can you take the viking ship out of the controller and into a different one?

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Yeah maybe that's it not sure, did you watch my video? i suggested if its possible to make your gun shoot 1 shot every .01 hundredths of a second.Also what is the reason for the led light 4 to be on? I know fredrow had a hard time modding this controller it was the shittest controller i got it from my friend ( i will never do that again), If i send it back for rewiring can you take the viking ship out of the controller and into a different one?

WOW....Lets stop this BS right now........ Your controller works great....There is nothing wrong with your controller. I don't know why you are going on here suggesting that I wired your controller wrong.......

Also you know why it took a couple extra days to your VIKING MOD SERVICE FOR ONLY $55, when it use to cost what like $80.....Its because when I opened up your controller, I had to throw-up. REALLY, NO LIE...... I have a stain on my carpet to prove it..... I opened this guy's controller and there was hair everywhere, stuck in every little crevice. I'm not talking like a couple loose hairs here and there, I'm saying I could have taken my shaver and gave this controller a nice trim up.....Plus there was pieces of Cheeto's, and candy bars inside. And to top it all off there was a couple bugs and yes they were alive.......

Xx Binno xX

Dude you told me three time i believe you i told my friend about it he said there is no way im show him what you said i gave u credit on this one XD i thank you very much, i should of just bought a new one.

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Dude you told me three time i believe you i told my friend about it he said there is no way im show him what you said i gave u credit on this one XD i thank you very much, i should of just bought a new one.

The reason for my last post is because even after you figured out that your controller works, you then said that you wanted to send it in to get re-wired?????

I only blew up because I get kind of touchy when it comes to my work. It really gets on my nerves when people say that there controller is broken and right away with out even taking a min to think about whats going on they put the blame on a broken controller then say "well it must have been wired wrong"

This was not a shot at you by no means, it did come off dickish but thats because its all being typed. If you knew me in you would know I'm not a dick..... I just make always make smart ass remarks.....

I just want to know why you think you have to waste time mailing in your controller to get it re-wired??

Xx Binno xX

No problem, im kind of one of though people who have a slow thinking process, that one reason why I thought it need rewiring. Also I like your work don't get my wrong, the controller i sent you i had to send you i had no choice only controller i had that has the CG circuit bored idk if i spelled that word right, my friend doesnt take care of his things i should of just bought a new one but i got 5 controller why do i need another?

Xx Binno xX

He don't like you :mrgreen: naw jk i get on his nerves a lot , he just a really cool guy an this is the 2nd mod i got through him so e gave me a deal.