Viking software will not let me load macros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudesikoff

Whenever I try to load a macro set downloaded from the site, I get this error, and then my viking software goes non responsive. I included the picture of my error in an attatchment

Attachments

• helppp.jpg
    helppp.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 73

NYjetsNY1

Try completely uninstalling everything to do with Viking360, and then install the macro software. Anyways:

Gosh darnit why doesn't anybody listen to me?

Please visit here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2488

Read all about .vks (macro set). I need you to upload your .vks macro set.

Please try doing this: Open the viking360 software.

Then click the top right button in the software. It looks like a folder. Then press that and navigate to where your .vks macro set is. Then open it. Make sure it is a .vks and not .vkm.

If this doesn't work, please upload your .vks. Also tell me, what version of windows are you running?

dudesikoff

Okay,

I have fresh batteries
I've uninstalled every viking software/firmware/updater I had.
I understand the difference between .vks and .vkm, .vks is a macro set, while .vkm is just a single macro.
Ill upload the macro set if i must, but the ones that I'm downloading are on the site, the recommended one for mw2, the standard preset, and the gow 3 beta set by dorothy.

The set I'm uploading is what is currently on my controller

Attachments

• Blackopsrapidfireand360.vks
    10.6 KB · Views: 2

NYjetsNY1

dudesikoff said:
Okay,

I have fresh batteries
I understand the difference between .vks and .vkm, .vks is a macro set, while .vkm is just a single macro.
Ill upload the macro set if i must, but the ones that I'm downloading are on the site, the recommended one for mw2, the standard preset, and the gow 3 beta set by dorothy.

Have you tried opening the file from the software?

When downloaded the macro set, never click open, click SAVE and later open via software. Do not open the file before saving.

dudesikoff

NYjetsNY1 said:
dudesikoff said:
Okay,

I have fresh batteries

Have you tried opening the file from the software?

When downloaded the macro set, never click open, click SAVE and later open via software. Do not open the file before saving.

I think thats what did it, because it opened the macro, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.