Viking still in business?

Wolfie

I was wondering if Viking is still making/selling controllers?

I have had mine for the 360 for a long time and was happy with it. Now I am on to the XB1 (yea, late adopter) and returned to find NOTHING for sale. In any category on any platform. Not a good omen.

Trying to suss out whether its still a viable company or not. Hardly anything on any forums anywhere about Viking.

I assume the Berserker is what I am looking for (equivalent to the old 360 one with the extra TAC switches on the underside). Are these available anywhere? Are they even still being produced? For sale?

joec0x

I was wondering if Viking is still making/selling controllers?

I have had mine for the 360 for a long time and was happy with it. Now I am on to the XB1 (yea, late adopter) and returned to find NOTHING for sale. In any category on any platform. Not a good omen.

Trying to suss out whether its still a viable company or not. Hardly anything on any forums anywhere about Viking.

I assume the Berserker is what I am looking for (equivalent to the old 360 one with the extra TAC switches on the underside). Are these available anywhere? Are they even still being produced? For sale?
I think they abandoned everything here other than what's left in stock. No support for current owners for repairs or anything. Forums are dead on here and from what I understand, everyone has moved on to cheaper methods such as Cronusmax, titon one, etc.

I would say move over to acidmods.com since that's what I was told a few really active members

Wolfie

Sad. Really liked mine on the 360.

Looked at Cronus. Not really liking it at all. It seems fudgy at best having all the wires dangly and stuff and breaks the headset functionality off the controller. So thats out. Frankly I need/want what Viking had.

Guess I will begin to explore other options. Thanks for the heads up. Been away from the mod scene for a couple years so lots has changed. Gotta get back in the pool again I suppose.

joec0x

Sad. Really liked mine on the 360.

Looked at Cronus. Not really liking it at all. It seems fudgy at best having all the wires dangly and stuff and breaks the headset functionality off the controller. So thats out. Frankly I need/want what Viking had.

Guess I will begin to explore other options. Thanks for the heads up. Been away from the mod scene for a couple years so lots has changed. Gotta get back in the pool again I suppose.
theres an ebay post with the 360 macro and xb1 macro for sell. they guy has it for like 800$ though lol