Viking360 Hex Editor not working?

KennyErdmann

Hey, when i try to open the Viking 360 Hex Editor, my computer comes up with an error, i downloaded the programs in the legacy drivers page, both winrar and the NET framework library for microsoft, am i missing anything that needs to be downloaded? Please help cause as of right now i can only get mods from the legacy drivers page.
-Thanks, KennyErdmann

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

KennyErdmann said:
Hey, when i try to open the Viking 360 Hex Editor, my computer comes up with an error, i downloaded the programs in the legacy drivers page, both winrar and the NET framework library for microsoft, am i missing anything that needs to be downloaded? Please help cause as of right now i can only get mods from the legacy drivers page.
-Thanks, KennyErdmann
Did you get it working?

KennyErdmann

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
KennyErdmann said:
-Thanks, KennyErdmann
Did you get it working?

Yeah m1a1 i got it working, you guys helped me in my other post, it ended up that when i downloaded the program, it didnt complete so i had to reload it