vikking360 controller

lyric6976

I am interested in purchasing the vikking 360 for my son. He plays all the call of duty games. Is the controller worth the price? Can you get banned from xbox live if you use it? Does it work when playing WWE'12?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
It will work in any game. The macro controller is designed to record and replay different moves and button combos, you could record a move for example in WWE'12 and speed up the button combination for it if necessary in the software, and then be able to re-enact that move with the press of just one of the 6 extra installed tactile switches on the controller (you have to assign it to whichever switch you'd like)

For what it does, it is very worth the price, if I could afford one I would buy it. It requires that you be able to use and understand the macro software though so keep that in mind. It will work on all the call of duty games.

I've been playing with mine for a while now and I'm not banned. I used to hack my gamerscore and other things for different games and I haven't been banned (just had my gamerscore reset like last year or something though)

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Can you get banned from xbox live if you use it?

To date, no one with a modded controller can get banned. We cannot be responsible if you are banned, but as I said no one has ever been banned to date for a modded controller. Microsoft cannot ban you currently for using a modded controller - because it is an "accessory."

Does it work when playing WWE'12?

Yes, but you'll have to make your own macros.

odingalt

Staff member
I am interested in purchasing the vikking 360 for my son. He plays all the call of duty games.

Welcome, you're in the right place!

Is the controller worth the price?

Yes provided that you are going to use it more than just rapidfire. If you are just looking for a rapidfire controller then you are wasting your money buying a macro. But if you play multiple games, game a lot (10-20 hours a week), and especially if you play fighting games (like WWE you mentioned below) then I think this controller has value.

Can you get banned from xbox live if you use it?

To date, not a single Viking customer has been banned for playing with their modded controller on line. We are just as undetectable as any of the other products on the market.

Does it work when playing WWE'12?

According to this customer, they love it in WWE. It's hard to see but the last word in their post is actually a link to a viking macro set for the game.

http://www.vikingforums.com/showthread.php?3647-wwe-12