WARRANTY Q'S N $$$$ BLUES

DEVDOG23

OK heres the deal a while back i bought my raven...posted old topic bout my rt stick snapped...question i have...i think my warranty out of date...i bought it mid february...plus if i mail it back...n they diagnose problem...would they fix it then charge me...or would they mail it back 1st????

Fredrow

DEVDOG23 said:
OK heres the deal a while back i bought my raven...posted old topic bout my rt stick snapped...question i have...i think my warranty out of date...i bought it mid february...plus if i mail it back...n they diagnose problem...would they fix it then charge me...or would they mail it back 1st????

Since your warranty is up, you can always email me at fredrow425@east-seattle-electronics.com and we can work out a price so you can have a working controller again!

40_ounce

Yes email Fredrow and he'll help you out. I had the same problem and now I have a new viking. Thanks Fredrow. :mrgreen:

modded matt

Ive never???

how would somone "snap" a right stick?

even worse how would someone snap a Rstick on a $150 controller?

I just dont understand. either way send it to fredrow hell fix it up for ya. or DYI its very simple to remove the right stick you dont even have to remove the trigger assembly like you do with the left stick

40_ounce

modded matt said:
Ive never???

I just dont understand. either way send it to fredrow hell fix it up for ya. or DYI its very simple to remove the right stick you dont even have to remove the trigger assembly like you do with the left stick
lol... trust me matt these right sticks just crack out of thin air. I know you hae a lot of experience with 360 and other controllers but one day my right anolog stick was fine the next day I picked it up and the freaken thumb stick was floating around. I don't know if you're just being sarcastic but if you search the net you will see alot of talk about it. But I have a feeling you are just playing around.

DEVDOG23

40_ounce said:
[quote="modded matt":2nx1e3qa]Ive never???

lol... trust me matt these right sticks just crack out of thin air. I know you hae a lot of experience with 360 and other controllers but one day my right anolog stick was fine the next day I picked it up and the freaken thumb stick was floating around. I don't know if you're just being sarcastic but if you search the net you will see alot of talk about it. But I have a feeling you are just playing around.[/quote:2nx1e3qa]

im not playin rounf thts the thing...i tlked to odin and he said that if it is truly snapped off he may have to replace the entire circuit board....is this true??? and how much would tht cost me??

Fredrow

DEVDOG23 said:
40_ounce said:
[quote="modded matt":2uj2vem6]Ive never???

lol... trust me matt these right sticks just crack out of thin air. I know you hae a lot of experience with 360 and other controllers but one day my right anolog stick was fine the next day I picked it up and the freaken thumb stick was floating around. I don't know if you're just being sarcastic but if you search the net you will see alot of talk about it. But I have a feeling you are just playing around.

im not playin rounf thts the thing...i tlked to odin and he said that if it is truly snapped off he may have to replace the entire circuit board....is this true??? and how much would tht cost me??[/quote:2uj2vem6]

No that is not true at all...... All that needs to be replaced is the Analog setup....

I told you to email me man, trust me on this stuff... I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Electronics, it is my job you know!!!!