WaW Fast Reloads

a Spec Of fluff

For some reason laterly i have been playing World At War, so i decided to create fast Reloads for all primary weapons (No Shotguns and No Bolt Action Rifles) on WaW (No sleight Of Hand Only). Just waiting for them to be approved.

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

WetterThanWater

Just asking, but why no bolt action? I understand the bolt action guns that reload one bullet at a time, but the PTRS-1 is under bolt action and it has a clip, and I'm fairly sure the Arisaka does as well.

I will try to attempt them though.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It depends wether you have a scope or not. They all have a clip unscoped, only the ptrs has a clip scoped.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, it works that way in real life too, the scope blocks the little thinger that lets you jam 5 bullets into the internal mag at once.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, not everyone would know that though so don't worry about it. Strange thing is, the M1 Garrand works the same way, yet with th esniper scope it keeps the clip. Not sure if it could do that for real or not, it would seem to me it would need to be done one at a time as well.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol well that would be it. I havn't played WAW for a while. I wonder why the other snipers wouldn't work like that too then? Kinda weird.