WaW rapid fire?

ArctiKK xScoPez

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
ArctiKK xScoPez said:
Hey I just bought a new Odin's Raven and in WaW the rapid fire doesn't work, am I doing something wrong?
would you mind going into detail of what you are doing?
I am using the WaW pre-determined speed preset and when i hold down the trigger for rapid fire it just gives me one shot

apcoop7

You're obviously doing something wrong, the WaW rapid fire still works fine. Try using the WaW + Sniper Mode Viking driver. Read and follow the directions closely.

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Try using the cod5 driver+sniper mode. If that doesn't work use the button test code and post your results here.

POST 1000 :D :D
Lol nice. Way to pass Einar.

ArctiKK xScoPez

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Try using the cod5 driver+sniper mode. If that doesn't work use the button test code and post your results here.

I got my Raven like 3 weeks ago and programmed the pre-determined WaW rapidfire using the newest hex editor, do I need to do anything else? Its the newest hex editor even with onetouch noscope. I've heard that like WaW has a mod block or something does that have anything to do with it? Also thanks M1A1 ill try it with sniper mode.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That mode is supposed to get around the block... If it's not working you should be able to use custum speed 8 sps for now, until someone can clarify why it's not working properly...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
That mode is supposed to get around the block... If it's not working you should be able to use custum speed 8 sps for now, until someone can clarify why it's not working properly...
i tried the waw mode in my raven(custom noscope editor) and it worked fine.

Lynx

I have the same issues... but not all the time. I was playing this last night and it worked fine, than all of a sudden it stopped working. I think I am gonna try to re-load the software on my controller.

Ben

Try reflashing it, should help the problem.

If that fails, erase it then check the allow word configuration box and re flash it.