We Fail's AT HALO

zappopatrick

Hiya i have figured this one out and when i receive my controller i will test it and put it up here for you to test:) should be up by Wednesday just need to get the timing right or it glitches, will be up as both rb and tactical, so far got it working for the assault rifle, if it is a success I will look into trying it on other weapons.

i'll also put up a bxr insta kill macro:)

any others that any can think of?:)

big reach fan so will be making loads for reach:)

specially when my exams are over:) stupid uni

supers0ak

Hey, I haven't bought a macro controller yet but I'm highly considering it, I was wondering if anyone could test the macro I made for Halo Reach? I just want to make sure my idea works before I put down the money for one. Just reply back here or msg me on xbox live.

GT: supers0ak FTW

supers0ak

Has to do with being able to successfully AFK firefight again. and if someone is willing to try it I'd hope they would msg me. I don't know where else to advertise but in this section. I'm not just going to post a download link hoping someone checks it and anonymously tells me their results, not gonna do that.

WetterThanWater

Well, I couldnt help you, my controller is in the mail :? if no one tries it out, I will when I get mine, but I really don't have a clue when that will be?

supers0ak

I was really hoping someone could have helped me within the past 2 days honestly. I'm probably going to end up just buying it and testing it myself, I'm sure I could get it to work after messing around with it but I was just hoping I could have a proof of concept before putting down the $.
If you still want to try it though just msg me and i'll hook it up.

WetterThanWater

Uh, I think Obo may have Halo Reach considering hes a huge Halo fan, try PMing him, he's also a moderator, so hes not gonna lie about the results.

NYjetsNY1

Why don't you just post it here? Someone will test...

Upload attachment. Next to options, below the submit button to the left.

supers0ak

NYjetsNY1 said:
Why don't you just post it here? Someone will test...

Upload attachment. Next to options, below the submit button to the left.
"I'm not just going to post a download link hoping someone checks it and anonymously tells me their results"
Don't worry about it, I know I can figure it out when it's all said and done.