what do viking controllers have that others dont?

indigo

not trying to be a smartass at all here.. but besides updating firmware what do these controllers have to offer that say evil controllers dont? i know they both have rapidfire modes and fast reloading.. what else? i only ask because i am in the market for a controller

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The fact that if you can think of it, and ask for it nicely, they can probably make it for you to download. If you see evil controllers come out with something new, viking can have it too, within the week, for free. The upgradeability alone is worth it really. not to mention that it's actually cheaper!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
The fact that if you can think of it, and ask for it nicely, they can probably make it for you to download. If you see evil controllers come out with something new, viking can have it too, within the week, for free. The upgradeability alone is worth it really. not to mention that it's actually cheaper!
thats exactly what i was trying to think of but i just got compulsive when i saw evil controllers.....THEY RIPED MY FRIEND OFF 136$

obo

i had this awesome page long post that i was about to post, and my internet died while i was posting it, so i lost it, and well... im too lazy to type it again :)

simply put

vikings usb abilities give you the exact same mods that evil has + more faster and for free

which pretty much trumps any controller evil has

kristianz1

The evil controllers are fast, no doubt about that issue...BUT......Viking controllers is so much more than equal the fast rapid fire,,,,and easily will get thru caps if they will patch anything. The fast reload Evil controllers have is the same as here, but not at all so many weapons use them at as Duo.

My conclusion is simple: The viking controller is the future! Evil controllers are history!

Edit: No one else have the akimbo mode, just viking :)

odingalt

Staff member
indigo said:
not trying to be a smartass at all here.. but besides updating firmware what do these controllers have to offer that say evil controllers dont? i know they both have rapidfire modes and fast reloading.. what else? i only ask because i am in the market for a controller

Really, feature-wise, such as fast reload, jitter mod or plain old rapidfire... most of the 'name brand' shops actually have the same features. We've got the same features as evil or silent or gamermodz. The reason most shops are really all running the same types of modes or speeds, is that there's a natural limit built into each game... what I mean to say, is that fast reload can only get so fast, due to the game code itself. The same goes for most exploits/glitches.

I would steer clear from the E-Bay 'bargain basement' rapidfire controllers that are $70 or less, often those controllers only have rapidfire and no special features, and even then sometimes those bargain controllers are using open source rapidfire code that is not quite as fast as the 'name brand' shops.

The only thing that sets us apart is the USB upgradability. This just saves you money in the long run. When a new glitch or feature is found (sometimes it's found here at Viking, but usually it's found by somebody else and reported here via a youtube video link), we do our best to get that glitch or new feature programmed into a new Driver so you can enjoy it for free.

Same goes if there is an XBOX Live patch that comes out and tries to defeat rapidfire controllers. We do our best to bypass any XBOX Live patches and get those updated Drivers pushed out to our customers through our website. Other mod shops are simply lying when they claim '100% undetectable stealth!'. There is no such thing; this was proved with all the COD XBOX Live patches that came out in 2009.

No other mod shop can push the updates out to you for free. Some mod shops may offer you chip-swaps/chip upgrades, but you have to mail in your controller, and there is usually a $fee$ associated with that modchip swap.

That's about it. Someday I keep thinking that someone will release a new super-duper-mega-controller that squashes Viking in it's place - this is a competetive market - but so far we're doing o.k.

papershoes

Evil Controllers do not have a 3 Round Burst or 5 Round Burst setting. If you ask them about it they will tell you there's a custom mode that lets you fine tune the rapid fire blah blah, but in the end you'll realize there's no way to get it to shoot in bursts.