What is the adverage time of shipment for my item.

God

Purchased on April 30th. I am wondering when it will come to my home (48603, Michigan). It is a standard Xbox Black with no other modifications. 3 day shipping. I am also confused. I do not know if it has been purchased, so, what is the standard time frame for a receipt of payment (and account) to be sent to my e-Mail? I would have thought it was automated.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
Purchased on April 30th. I am wondering when it will come to my home (48603, Michigan). It is a standard Xbox Black with no other modifications. 3 day shipping. I am also confused. I do not know if it has been purchased, so, what is the standard time frame for a receipt of payment (and account) to be sent to my e-Mail? I would have thought it was automated.

I thought it was. Perhaps you accidentally entered the wrong e-mail?

God

Is there any way I can change all of that? Thing is, when I ask for a password reset it says confirmed and I never get it. The actual domain @Viking360.com is in my safe senders list. I am worried my shipment will be delayed.

vikingx.png

NYjetsNY1

God said:
Is there any way I can change all of that? Thing is, when I ask for a password reset it says confirmed and I never get it. The actual domain @Viking360.com is in my safe senders list. I am worried my shipment will be delayed.

vikingx.png

Well if the order went through, you are all set. - It seems you have given the wrong e-mail. It'll say success no matter what unless it is an invalid e-mail.

Send a PM to odingalt and he will assist you.

odingalt

Staff member
There's no order history (pending, approved or rejected) on our cart system or with the credit card processor under the names and e-mails you provided. In other words I can't find any record of you anywhere in the system.

It sounds like you never clicked submit on the final page. There are no records even with the credit card processor, which keeps track of all activity including any attempted or declined transactions

God

odingalt said:
There's no order history (pending, approved or rejected) on our cart system or with the credit card processor under the names and e-mails you provided. In other words I can't find any record of you anywhere in the system.

It sounds like you never clicked submit on the final page. There are no records even with the credit card processor, which keeps track of all activity including any attempted or declined transactions
For some reason it would not work with Firefox (newest) and the NoScript add-on. Even when all of the ULR's are allowed. I fixed it by using my IE browser. So, even though I clicked it, it did not process through your servers.

Can you check it with the same names and emails to see when the scheduled date would be?

God

I know. I meant the scheduled date for shipping though. I got order confirmation. Thanks though.