What mods come with the software, and is there a 'custom' burst setting?

Carbon3

Hey everyone, I'm new here, and I'm considering buying a Thor's Hammer controller. So I decided to see what options were avaliable in the program before I bought it...
Unforutnatley for me when I opened the sofware it asked me to connect my controller.... (which I haven't bought yet). So, I was just wondering, what modes come in this software? and is there a custom burst setting? Like one trigger tap will shoot 'x' amount of bullets even if its a automatic weapon?

p.s. sorry if this is a stupid question, im a noob xD

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
RED SOX, that's the Tyr's Hand. The Thor's Hammer has MUCH more.

Should be able to find all of the information you want here: http://www.vikingdigital.com/modded...r-s-hammer-xbox-360-rapidfire-controller.html

Watch the videos. It includes rapidfire, 3 round burst, 5 round burst, jitter, akimbo mode, sniper mode, dropshot, fast reload, gears of war perfect active reloads, quick scope (called the no scope in the software). There's a new video up that shows all the new features added in the newest update so check that page out.

odingalt

Staff member
Carbon,

I think you are opening the "Viking360 Legacy Flashing Software" which is used to program the legacy controllers. Try opening the "Viking360 Legacy Hex File Maker" to see what mods are available. This is the software that makes your configuration file before you flash it into your controller. This way you'll be able to see what mods are available before deciding to buy. Let us know if you have troubles finding that.

odingalt

Staff member
If you found that picture, then you were like 0.00001 inches away with your mouse from just clicking the link to download the program that's shown in the picture. See where it says

"What are you waiting for? Grab your programming cable, and then click to download the Viking360 Rapidfire Customization software v1.0.0 now!"

Like right next to where you found the picture that you just posted? Click that. Install it on your computer. And then run "Viking360 Legacly .HEX File Maker".