whats the best weapon to use jitter ?

finserg

when i try to put the jitter i press the mod button and up on the d pad ?,it seems its not working it only switches back to my luancher .

not like in the video

finserg

i changed the batterys and now at least it stays with the shot gun .But it still does not work like in the video ,not much difference

Bernard

I had same problem at first. Remember there are something like 8 modes for jitter. The updated jitter modes and explaination were under the "?" mark on the software for updating your controller. Basically hold the mod button and the up d-pad button and the 4th led light will flash as it scrolls through the modes for jitter.

odingalt

Staff member
finsberg, on Ragnarok you want jitter mode 3 or the "xyy" method of jitter. (There are 8 jitter modes gotta dial in the right one for that shotgun). Hold mod switch + hold dpad up, count 3 flashes. Release. Hold mod switch + tap dpad up - player 4 LED turns on. Pull out shotgun and pull right trigger, it should basically be like rapidfire on your shotgun and unload the 8 shells very quickly.

Jaikor

Hey Odin nice video, I would like to know what setup U are using on that class. attachments of the weapon, perks, second gun? any wildcard ?

EDIT: nevermind I just saw the video again and if I pause it at the screen of the class I can see all there,, sorry for the question

EDIT1: Odin I have 1 question I have been using this jitter mode for this shotgun it's really awesome, the only thing I notice I don't know why sometimes it kinda bug's or maybe it's my internet that I shoot someone and I still have like 3 or 4 bullet and it changes to combat knife because I don't have second weapon, the thing is that if I get like 2 or 3 people in front of me not always I can kill them because when I hold the triger to fire all the rounds it changes weapon and I still have like 3 or 4 rounds left so I get killed by the other guy :s, I gues it's my internet maybe

BTW: my controller is a ragnarock, and it has the latest patch

Last edited:

Jaikor

bump

EDIT1: Odin I have 1 question I have been using this jitter mode for this shotgun it's really awesome, the only thing I notice I don't know why sometimes it kinda bug's or maybe it's my internet that I shoot someone and I still have like 3 or 4 bullet and it changes to combat knife because I don't have second weapon, the thing is that if I get like 2 or 3 people in front of me not always I can kill them because when I hold the triger to fire all the rounds it changes weapon and I still have like 3 or 4 rounds left so I get killed by the other guy :s, I gues it's my internet maybe

BTW: my controller is a ragnarock, and it has the latest patch