Ironman

All you need to do is

1.Connect Controller in bootloader

2.Select .hex file

3.program/verify

4.reset

Worked for me

IrishStyle

Oh my bad....nah just select hex and hit program/verify and when its done reset device to unmount from your pc.

Fredrow

o SUM NaTUrel o said:
i know how to program it i was just wondering when i change codes do i have to clear device?

Programing it is the same thing as changing codes.....When you choose the correct .hex file and then press program/Verify in the bootloader it erasers the previous .hex file that was on there and then puts your new .hex into the chip......

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah another way to answer your question, you don't have to erase or clear the controller first. When you hit program/verify, it's gonna automatically wipe out what's already in there.

Blackburn

ive noticed that sometimes the programmer will be funny and crash out when trying to verify. If this happens, Erase then do a Program/Verify and all should be dandy :mrgreen:

Proto21

I have a question...i have a duo controller i just bought, everytime i either program cod5,cod4 mod will not work.Everytime i program cod4, cod5 wont work. is there a way to have both mod working without going back to the computer to program the game i want to play?