When you buy...what comes in the box?

lemode

I have been scowering the internet for the various modded controller sites. My friend had me look over a month ago and he decided to go with evil controllers and even though I love their stick mod, I don’t like the idea of having to send in my controller in case something gets patched down the line. That having been said, I decided on picking up a Viking360 controller. I did do a search so don’t textually castrate me for asking…I just don’t know the verbatim needed/required to find what I need in search.

Odin’s Raven is what I have my eye on. For arguments sake I will just list what I was planning on ordering

Black
White LED
3.5 Jack option
Grey thumb sticks

My questions are;

What comes in the box (aside from the obvious whatever I select prior to checkout).

Do I need to go buy a 3.5 to usb cable or is it included?

I’m sorry and thank you in advance…I just couldn’t find answers when I searched.

IrishStyle

Red, Black, & Biohazard controllers include a Microsoft rechargeable battery pack (also includes PnC cable with the 3.5mm jack option). If you want the evil style sticks they are the ps3 stick option.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes we don't have much fancy in the box. Just the controller and a programming cable (either a PnC cable or a 3.5mm-to-USB cable, depending on which programming port option you choose). For the red, black or biohazard shell upgrades it includes a PnC battery pack as well. At the moment our chrome controllers also include a red PnC battery pack (also includes a black battery cover for regular AA's).

That's about it. We just ship the controllers in the original retail packaging. We just open the controller to install the mod. We use only GENIUNE Microsoft controllers - we do not buy the fake Chinese controllers to save moiney. Please beware, there are a lot of low end mod shops using Chinese 'knock off' import controllers to make an extra dollar. We only buy geniune products from authorized Microsoft distributors.

Hopefully in 2010 we'll have some free time to work on retail packaging :). I've got so much software, coding and other work to do to keep our existing customers happy, I want to get some of that done before working on stuff to draw in new customers (like retail packaging). It's more important to keep the current customers happy!